Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#433392 by Ian Page Thu May 12, 2022 10:55 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Is it true that you are seriously sick???
Received: Tue 10 May 2022 at 08:40

Is it true that you are seriously sick???

ATTN:SCAM VICTIM:EMAIL ADDRESS OWNER,

Following The G7 summit in the resort of Carbis Bay in Cornwall, in the south-west of England. Which was held on 11–13 June 2021. It was alarmed so much by world leaders about the number of complaints received each day by them in their countries about Africa. They unanimously agreed to compensate all the scam victims with the sum of $15.7m for them to start a new life.
In regards to the recent meeting between the Africa Union and United Nations to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations, Based on the Agreement with the International Monetary Fund's Assistance to help and make the world a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty.

According to United States President Joe Biden, he sounded it as a warning that unless all his Country men and women who have been scammed in the past by Africans are compensated, Africa will no longer receive any assistance again from His Country. In his own address, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau supported President Joe Biden, Britain's prime minister Boris Johnson supported them as well as France's president Emmanuel Macron, So they all agreed and instructed all African heads of states/presidents of African countries to make sure that all foreign payments in Africa are paid to the rightful owner before the end of MAY
,2022.According to them some of these people have spent a lot of money and still, they have not received their funds .So all African Leaders in conjunction with the United Nations and G7 have anonymously agreed to compensate you with the sum of $15.7m United State Dollars(Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) because of what has happened to you in the past. President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, also stated that failure to comply with this instruction, African Countries will lose all the grants they have been enjoying from the United Nations, United States of America, Italian Government and all the rest of G7 Countries.

KINDLY CONTACT DR MRS.CRISTINA DUARTE
SPECIAL ADVISER ON AFRICA TO UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL
Email([email protected])

WE HAVE CREATED AN ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM CALLED PREPAID ATM CARD,WHICH HAS BEEN LOADED WITH YOUR($15.7M)FIFTEEN MILLION,SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.THEREIN AND WILL BE SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE TO US WITH ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.ALSO BE INFORMED THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND IN THE PAST WAS BECAUSE OF SOME CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHICH THOSE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN DELAYING YOUR PAYMENT HERE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT.

IN ORDER FOR YOUR TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY,YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO DR.MRS CRISTINA DUARTE:

1. Full Name: ____________________________
2. Address: ______________________________
3. Nationality: ____________Sex___________
4. Age: ____________Date of Birth: ________
5. Occupation: ___________________________
6. Phone:_____________________
7. A Copy of Your Identification: ________________
8. Private Email Address:________________

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or office claiming to be the right office to avoid any hitches in you receiving your payment. Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (PAYMENT-7077, 2022) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the PAYMENT Office by using it as your subject.

NOTE: I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by United Nations which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to Dean Duskin,129 Fulton Street New York, NY 10038

IN THE SAID LETTER TITLED CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY/OWNERSHIP. It’s clearly stated that you are down with a stroke for some time now, that you cannot even move your hand or leg, that is the main reason you have not replied to all my previous emails to you. it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Robert Duskin to become your beneficiary because of your illness and you have no hope of living again . An Official arrangement has been concluded for the delivery of your Atm card to him but I need to confirm if you are seriously sick or in good health before we proceed to avoid having, I know that always comes at last.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AGAIN OVER YOUR FUND ,BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OR DELAY ,SO DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION FOR THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU,IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND IN GOOD CONDITION OF HEALTH.

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR SPAM/BULK FOLDER,THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE RESTRICTIONS IMPLEMENTED BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER,I URGE YOU TO TREAT IT GENUINELY.

THANKS.
KELLY MADISON
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DR MRS CRISTINA DUARTE
SPECIAL ADVISER ON AFRICA TO THE UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL.
Advertisement

#433393 by Ian Page Thu May 12, 2022 10:58 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Is it true that you are seriously sick???
Received: Tue 10 May 2022 at 08:10

Is it true that you are seriously sick???

ATTN:SCAM VICTIM:EMAIL ADDRESS OWNER,

Following The G7 summit in the resort of Carbis Bay in Cornwall, in the south-west of England. Which was held on 11–13 June 2021. It was alarmed so much by world leaders about the number of complaints received each day by them in their countries about Africa. They unanimously agreed to compensate all the scam victims with the sum of $15.7m for them to start a new life.
In regards to the recent meeting between the Africa Union and United Nations to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations, Based on the Agreement with the International Monetary Fund's Assistance to help and make the world a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty.

According to United States President Joe Biden, he sounded it as a warning that unless all his Country men and women who have been scammed in the past by Africans are compensated, Africa will no longer receive any assistance again from His Country. In his own address, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau supported President Joe Biden, Britain's prime minister Boris Johnson supported them as well as France's president Emmanuel Macron, So they all agreed and instructed all African heads of states/presidents of African countries to make sure that all foreign payments in Africa are paid to the rightful owner before the end of MAY
,2022.According to them some of these people have spent a lot of money and still, they have not received their funds .So all African Leaders in conjunction with the United Nations and G7 have anonymously agreed to compensate you with the sum of $15.7m United State Dollars(Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) because of what has happened to you in the past. President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, also stated that failure to comply with this instruction, African Countries will lose all the grants they have been enjoying from the United Nations, United States of America, Italian Government and all the rest of G7 Countries.

KINDLY CONTACT DR MRS.CRISTINA DUARTE
SPECIAL ADVISER ON AFRICA TO UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL
Email([email protected])

WE HAVE CREATED AN ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM CALLED PREPAID ATM CARD,WHICH HAS BEEN LOADED WITH YOUR($15.7M)FIFTEEN MILLION,SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.THEREIN AND WILL BE SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE TO US WITH ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.ALSO BE INFORMED THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND IN THE PAST WAS BECAUSE OF SOME CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHICH THOSE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN DELAYING YOUR PAYMENT HERE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT.

IN ORDER FOR YOUR TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY,YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO DR.MRS CRISTINA DUARTE:

1. Full Name: ____________________________
2. Address: ______________________________
3. Nationality: ____________Sex___________
4. Age: ____________Date of Birth: ________
5. Occupation: ___________________________
6. Phone:_____________________
7. A Copy of Your Identification: ________________
8. Private Email Address:________________

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or office claiming to be the right office to avoid any hitches in you receiving your payment. Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (PAYMENT-7077, 2022) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the PAYMENT Office by using it as your subject.

NOTE: I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by United Nations which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to Dean Duskin,129 Fulton Street New York, NY 10038

IN THE SAID LETTER TITLED CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY/OWNERSHIP. It’s clearly stated that you are down with a stroke for some time now, that you cannot even move your hand or leg, that is the main reason you have not replied to all my previous emails to you. it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Robert Duskin to become your beneficiary because of your illness and you have no hope of living again . An Official arrangement has been concluded for the delivery of your Atm card to him but I need to confirm if you are seriously sick or in good health before we proceed to avoid having, I know that always comes at last.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AGAIN OVER YOUR FUND ,BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OR DELAY ,SO DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION FOR THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU,IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND IN GOOD CONDITION OF HEALTH.

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR SPAM/BULK FOLDER,THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE RESTRICTIONS IMPLEMENTED BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER,I URGE YOU TO TREAT IT GENUINELY.

THANKS.
KELLY MADISON
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DR MRS CRISTINA DUARTE
SPECIAL ADVISER ON AFRICA TO THE UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL.