Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#432812 by Ian Page Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:00 am
From: The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria - [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: PART PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$5.550 MILLION OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS. PLEASE KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR YOUR PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.
Received: Mon 25 Apr 2022 at 10:00

Office of the Governor
From The Desk of: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Gov. Cenbankng.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your funds by ATM Card or Bank Transfer. Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us to process and release your funds accordingly. Please and very importantly, enclose your direct contact telephone or cell number for effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Meanwhile, be informed that in the cause of my verification of your unpaid funds, I discovered that your local representative or whoever is assisting you here to accomplish the release of your funds, did not file the right and necessary genuine paperwork that would accomplish the release of your funds. That is the actual reason why your funds have not been released till date.

Furthermore it's either that they have failed to use the funds you may have sent to them to do the needful or they must have scammed you and used the funds they may have collected from you for their selfish reason thereby leaving the release of your funds unaccomplished till date.

Therefore you must disassociate yourself from such scammers and stop every communication you have with them for the safety and interest of your funds. I am therefore constrained to inform you of the bitter but honest truth why your funds have not been released till date.

You are therefore advised to get back to me as a matter of urgency and pick up your payment processing form to enable my office as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria to deal with this matter directly as the Gov. Central Bank of Nigeria and ensure that your funds are finally released under my strict supervision. You are therefore informed that as soon as I receive the required information, your payment would be processed and released without further bureaucracy in order to put an end to your long unpaid funds.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response and do not fail to send a copy of your id, your contact address for the validation and authentication of your payment and very importantly also send your direct phone number for more effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
Advertisement