Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#432701 by Ian Page Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:00 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Payment Reference Number (PRN): STBI/2022/-3433-9001
Received: Fri 22 Apr 2022 at 12:21

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Good day to you. I pray this mail finds you in a perfect health condition. My name is Mr. Elliott Carlton Harris, UN Assistant Secretary-General. I wish to inform you that the United Nation Trust Fund (U.N.T.F) in collaboration with the Compensation Award Committee (C.A.C) has approved your long overdue payment on your behalf as instructed by the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F).

This payment is allocated to scam victims, past lottery winners and contract inheritance overdue payments which your name was listed among the beneficiaries. This is why we have decided to contact you directly for this claim and make your mind ready to receive your payment.

You will be receiving your long overdue compensation payment in the amount of $ 2,750,000,00 only which includes the accrued interest from the payment officer.
Kindly contact the payment officer using the information below. Provide her with details to help locate your payment file and serve you better.

Name: Mrs. Agnes Bundy Scanlan
e-Mail: [email protected]
SunTrust Banks, Inc.

** Full Name:
** Current Address:
** City/State:
** Telephone Number(s):

Your Payment Reference Number (PRN): STBI/2022/-3433-9001

Make sure you use your (PRN): STBI/2022/-3433-9001 as your subject for immediate attention.
Congratulations once more.

Mr. Elliott C. Harris
UN Assistant Secretary-General
Chief Economist Department of Economic
and Social Affairs United Nations
Advertisement