Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#432474 by Ian Page Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:16 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +1 8888-511-920
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Received: Thu 14 Apr 2022 at 16:44

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

This is to inform you that the body of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) is very sorry for all you have lost to the scammers. This has been a big pain to the United States government in respect of the United Nations Body. Because of this, The United Nations Compensation Commission has reached an agreement with the International Monitoring fund and Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) to compensate all the scammed Victims with the sum of US$950,000.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI)is here to inform you that your name and email contact appeared as VICTIM No 006 on the list from the database. In respect of this, you will be paid the sum of $950,000, United States dollars only

You are advice to contact Chairman Federal Reserve Bank
Remittance Director via Email

Name: Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
E-mail: [email protected]
Customers care line: +1 8888-511-920.

NAME IN FULL......................
YOUR CELL NUMBER......................
CONTACT ADDRESS ..................
SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PICTURE...............
OCCUPATION.............
AGE............
SEX...........

Regards.

Mr. Paul M. Abbate
Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Advertisement

#443684 by AlanJones Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:29 am
From: Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U. - [email protected]
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you. Reply
Tel. Nos.: +18888509397 & +12127205000

Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you. Reply

Good day, I pray this mail finds you in good health. My name is Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell; I am an American citizen and Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A, based in the United States of America and Europe. Although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secure medium of communication. I want to ask for your special assistant in transferring of Forty-Nine Million seven hundred and fifty thousand USD (US$ 49.750,000, 00 DOLLARS) into your account, that was kept in my custody for years ago at International Finance Bank, one of our corresponding paying bank office by late Mr. John Patel, a customer who died of Cancer many years ago and left no next of kin to claim the money, as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment okay. If you are interested, please kindly get back to me on this email address: [email protected] for more information.

I have every detail to make International Finance Bank believe you and release the fund to you as the next of kin within 5-7 banking working days with your full cooperation with me. Note: 50% are for me while 50% is for you. Contact me on this email address ASAP: [email protected] if you are interested.

I look forward for your positive response with your information details, occupation and direct telephone no, let my attorney prepare the needed documents on your behalf free of charge, which will give you the legal backing to receive the fund payment from International Finance Bank, our corresponding paying bank, as a next of kin of late Mr. John Patel okay.

Regards,
Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A
Office line: +1 888-8509-397 / +1 212-7205-000

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.