Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#426986 by FishyMails Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:34 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +447452266889
Date: 2021-07-21 7:07:35 AM +03:00
Subject: Detailed from Overseas Payment USD$1,487,000.

DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
IN-CONJUNCTION WITH OVERSEA CREDIT
COMMISSION
Bank Address: 1818 H Street N.W.. Washington, DC 20433
E-mail: [email protected]
Customercare: [email protected]
Our Ref: UN/CPO/WB/845/2021

TRANSACTION DISCONTINUED WITH ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM.

This is to notify you that your USD$1,487,000. as a financial Support from IC3 OFFICE U.S.A is ready, kindly write a mail to us: /send your payment Ref no: 152971-82

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our 1 day meeting with U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and the Association of Better Business Bureau to compensate scam victims upon due verification, we have jointly approved 1,487,000 (One million, Four hundred and Seventy Eight thousand United States Dollars) for every confirmed victim. Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this compensation.

However, adequate arrangement has been put in place to upload the approved payment compensation into a Platinum Card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine anywhere in the world.

Finally; for the purpose of proper verification of your claims, it is imperative that you furnish us with the following of your details necessary to process release/remittance of your payment:

Your Full Name(s):
Your Direct Telephone Number:
Contact Address( FOR ATM DELIVERY)
Photocopy of any I.D you may have:

This will enable our Management arrange for your coming and also send delegates to receive you on your arrival at the Air-port here in London/Thailand. Note that your stay here will not last more than five(5) bank working days.

My dear, i want you to know that our International Foreign release procedures as such, we uphold our integrity and value our customers here and abroad. For security reasons, you are required to take Telephone Calls from me for secured communication for the successful release of your funds to you. Note also that you are now a Valued customer; and as such, you have every right to communicate with me however you deem it fit for the smooth release of your funds to you without any further delay.

I await your prompt e-mail reply shortly.
Get back urgently via whatsapp:+447452266889 Direct: {[email protected],[email protected]}

Ms.Gracia Wine

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement