Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#426933 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:53 pm
Date: 2021-07-17 12:39:22 PM +01:00
Subject: Are You Dead Or Alive?

WORLD DEBT RECOVERY COMMITTEE 98540 EAST OLYMPIA WASHINGTON DC UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION

I am Mr James Toy, of the newly inaugurated World Debt Recovery
committee (WDRC). My committee has a mandate to recover unpaid debts associated with NNPC contracts, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants ETC ranging from $1M to $19.5M owed to various beneficiaries and companies across the Globe (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and Australia) and submit the list of the unpaid beneficiaries/companies to the 2 appointed official paying Banks for immediate payment of the fund. In the course of our investigation, your email address/particulars were shortlisted among the first fifteen individuals yet to be paid hence this email. However, we received a petition today from one Mrs. Christina Morgan that you are dead.

According to her, you died in time of covid 19, as such your fund should
be paid to her as the apparent heir. She has also submitted her Bank account with Bank of America for the
transfer of the fund to her. To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to wrong individual/beneficiary, I have decided to contact you for confirmation. If I fail to hear from you after 72 hours, it will be assumed that the petition of Mrs. Morgan is true and the fund will be paid to her without further delay.

Therefore, if you are still alive, reconfirm your particulars,

1. Full Name:____________________________
2. Address:______________________________
3. Nationality:____________Sex___________
4. Age:____________Date of Birth:________
5. Occupation:___________________________
6. Phone:_______Fax:_____________________
7. State of Origin:_______Country:_______
8. Copy of int'l passport or any scanned identity to prove yourself.
and how you want your fund paid to you immediately for the attention of the paying officer.

You need to reply urgently for we to know if you are still alive.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr James Toy.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement