#426782 by FishyMails Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:29 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2348090509908
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:53:24 -0700
Subject: my subject

internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
From Mrs.Inga-Britt Arrhenius.
UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
From Mrs.Inga-Britt Arrhenius.

Attention; MADAM/SIR

This is to bring to your notice that After i was Retired from this office i was appointed again and I am delegated from the United Nations To Central Bank to pay 150 scam victims $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $TEN,000,000.00 compensations funds. On this faithful recommendations,we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of this operators $10,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank of Nigeria as the corresponding paying treasury department United Bank of Africa According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid,half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of 10 m each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You are thereby advised to contact the private officer of the treasury department Fidelity Bank through the following information.

Name........................Dr. John Chris

Email:.......................... [email protected]
TELL.............................+234-809-050-9908

You will receive your compensations payments through which the options You will be detailed with the modalities as you contact the private officer of the treasury department United Bank of Africa.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Arrhenius

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426788 by FishyMails Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:40 pm
Date: 2021-07-12 7:11:18 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: my subject

Re: Electronic Card Transactions Payment

Thank you for your mail and this is to officially informed you that
this is a new mode of payment just initiated to avoid failure in
accomplishing the Government pay out initiative so that all the ATM
CARD payment can be done without a card but the withdrawal will be
done through cardless-enabled or paycode-enabled ATM.

Also note that the payment amount is only $5m just to make sure it can
easily be received by you to avoid truncating this mode of payment by
overloading.

Kindly fill the attached form and return immediately so that the
targeted account will be opened channeled to this mode of payment
which can never be duplicated or used by any one because its not yet
made public.

Everything about this transaction will be made transparent and genuine
to avoid doubt.

As soon as we receive your application form more details and
instructions will be issued to you.

Wait for your urgent mail and you should feel the form and return back
to us before we can give you the information to make the payment.

Thanks
Dr. John Chris

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.