Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#425581 by Basil Brush Wed May 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Date: Wed 2021-05-19 5:15 PM
Subject: World Health Organization Covid-19 Grant Award

Attention- Beneficiary,

I am a senior official from the World health organization, I was instructed to contact you regarding the lock down and COVID-19 grant compensation awards. This compensation was approved by the World health organization alongside the United Nations for COVID-19 as a compensation payment/rewards for eligible beneficiaries.

Have you received your lock down grant compensation awards for COVID-19? If NO! Kindly be informed that you are among the lucky winners randomly selected to benefit from Covid-19 grant as part of World Health Organization contribution towards Covid-19 relief program on going and your grant payment is in the amount of US$500,00.(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).

I advise you contact World Health Organization Covid-19 Grant Award Officer- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

E-MAIL CONTACT- [email protected]

Regards,
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement