Date: 2021-01-22 5:39:55 AM -08:00
Subject: RECOVERY OF DIVERTED ATM DEBIT CARD

Nigeria Police Force Headquarter
Ken caleb House
Obalende Ikoyi
Lagos State, Nigeria.

Attn Dear

RECOVERY OF DIVERTED ATM DEBIT CARD

I am contacting you personally to notify you of our discovery as well as get some facts from you. Recently we arrested a man with the name Francisco Zuela, a Ghanian Citizen who works with the D.H.L office in Lagos with an ATM CARD with your name on it as the beneficiary and the owner of the card. However the entire parcel containing the proof of claim ownership which is also in your name has so far been recovered from him.

After we arrested and interrogated him, he confessed as stated below.My name is Francisco Zuela, I work with the D.H.L office in Nigeria. November last year, I was approached by a lawyer about the diversion of a parcel containing ATM DEBIT CARD belonging to YOU. which I agreed and then we collaborated to divert the card to another address in your country from where to be sure it confirmed entry into your country after which it was return to Nigeria to avoid any suspicion.

Later we wrote to the Issuing bank as the beneficiary and with the help of the collaborator, the risk and management department of the bank gave me the pin code of the card. Since then I have been withdrawing sharing with my collaborators until this week when the card was blocked by the bank that I should contact the issuing bank. I have made withdrawals of about USD US86,800.00 within this period.

The above is the suspect' s confession and we have contacted the card issuing bank who also told us that there was an initial complaint from the beneficiary though the identity of the mentioned person was not disclosed. They confirmed that there was an application from you to re-release the ATM Card Pin upon receipt which was sent to an email with your name but they are not aware that you have not received the card since you did not inform them hence the card was diverted.

We will like to hear from you immediately to enable us to carry out the action as well as make arrangements for the ATM CARD worth $15.5million to be re-dispatched to you without any delay upon reconciliation with the issuing bank. From our secret investigation so far, we have confirmed that this suspect is in collaboration with some officials of the bank to divert this CARD without your knowledge which is confirmed in our Investigation. At this point, do not communicate with anyone to avoid leakage of information until we are able to arrest everyone involved.

Upon your response, we shall forward an official notification to the Director Internal Regulatory Department of your country Consulate here in Nigeria. And also you are to make a payment of $575 for us to get back your ATM CARD to you with an insurance cover. We have to insure the ATM CARD everything will cost $575. Get back to me with your phone number, your current house address and a copy of your Identification Card.

Waiting for Your Immediate Response.

Mr. christopher James
Lagos State
Force Public Relation Officera

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424973 by FishyMails Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:33 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2021-04-19 1:26:15 AM -07:00
Subject: Attention Dear Customer

Attention Dear Customer

my name is Dr.Mary. W cole
, i am sending you this email to let you know that Mr. Christopher Jamesn just arrived at jfk international airport New york and he is with your packaged box which contain $10.5 million please contact him with below details through his email([email protected]) to enable him bring the box to you today

Your Name==Country===Address==Telephone==== Nearest Airport======

Regards
mary cole

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.