Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#418198 by FishyMails Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 16:26:47 +0100
Subject: RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS.

Attention:

Sir,

RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS.

I write to inform you that your payment file is right away on my desk for immediate approval for the transfer of your funds of US$10.5 Million to your nominated bank account of your choice in your country without any delay.

Furthermore, I want you to know that your payment file will not be approved because I just find out that you have not signed your Original Funds Release Order Agreement Documents (OFTD) as the real beneficiary of the funds as such there is no way you will receive your funds except you sign your original legal documents as Due Process must be followed as to enable my office approve for the transfer of your funds.

In view of this situation, you are expected to travel to go and meet with our payment officer so that you will be able to sign the Original Funds Release Order Agreement Documents (OFTD) to enable you to receive your funds as planned. Bear in mind that we are to take care of your Flight Tickets going and coming back and then as well pay for Hotel Accommodation as soon as you are ready and willing to travel.

It is very important you send me the below information as to enable us get your flight ticket and hotel accommodation:

Your Full Names.

Your Full Address.

Your Mobile Telephone Number or Whatsapp Telephone Number

Your Occupation.

Copy of Your International Passport.

Name of Your Nearest International Airport in Your City.

Await your reply.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Abiola Bawuah

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement