Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#416930 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:09 pm
From: National Law Enforcement Agency <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 22:10:05 +0000
Subject: Atten. Sir/Ma

Atten. Sir/Ma

I Major General Jean Teteh Director of Fund Recovery National Law Enforcement Agency Eco-was Head Quarters Lome Togo write to informed you that we have received your information's concerning your pending fund unclaimed from a finance firm here in west Africa and the west African Regional Body Eco-was have instructed this agency to make sure that all outstanding and Foreign fund must be paid/ Release to the owner through this Office that is why we contacted you as our investigative Team find about the fund in your name.

So you are advise to to contact us and reconfirm your full contact information's with your total amount of fund as to enable us cross check with the one we have in our file here so that we will instruct the transferring bank in Europe to make the transfer of your fund to you with immediate effect

You are welcome
Major General Jean Teteh (Assistant Director )
National Law Enforcement Agency
18 Blvd Mobutu Sese Seko
B P 4536 Lomé Togo

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#421398 by FishyMails Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:14 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 07:14:15 +0100
Subject: Urgent

From Major General Jean Teteh
(Assistant Director )
Ecowas Head Quarters
18 Blvd Mobutu Sese Seko
B P 4536 Lomé Togo

Email: [email protected]

Attn.Sir/Ma

I Major General Jean Teteh Assistant Director of National Law
Enforcement Agency Recovery Unit Eco-was Head Quarters Lome Togo
write to informed you that we have in our File fund belonging to you
which you wanted to claim but due to one thing or the other you did
not make the claim so reconfirm to this office about this information.

Get back to me then we start the process.

Major General Jean Teteh
(Assistant Director )
Ecowas Head Quarters
18 Blvd Mobutu Sese Seko
B P 4536 Lomé Togo

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#421494 by FishyMails Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:30 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +19152293990
Date: 2020-12-17 5:30:40 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Urgent Atten.

Major General Jean Teteh
(Assistant Director )
National Law Enforcement
Agency Ecowas HeadQuarters
18 Blvd Mobutu Sese Seko
B P 4536 Lomé Togo
Email: [email protected]

Atten.

Thanks for your sincere update, I can assure you that your fund conclusion have come to fruition and there will never be a regret in your dealings with me on your fund.All anomalies have been swiftly corrected by my office before I contacted you and based on our investigation your submission and details we find in the file.

Dear we are here on investigation to make sure that anyone his or her fund is been held in any bank or any financial institutions here in West Africa must get his or her fund transfer to him or her and your info was in the files we have here that was why we contacted you there was a fund that you put claim on .

All international Clearance documents will be issued to you by Bank of America to enable you confirm your fund as we have in the file in your account . You must note that the reason for your fund transfer through bank of American Payment center is because of restrictions within the West African region due to IMF/World Bank embargo on huge fund transfers to avoid your fund being linked as terrorist /Money Laundering fund and coupled with the fact that banks here being local commercial banks here have no authority to wire such huge sum since they are not prime Banks, I have instructed that you be issued with these documents to cover your fund legitimately.

Other processes of immediate transfer of your fund will be update to you in 24hrs. You are required to contact Mrs.Andrea Smith at Bank of America ,Overseas Payment Center at the below information she is fully aware of your payment .she has acknowledged receipt of your fund payment documents and will immediately guide you through final credit of your fund into your account . Take strictly Mrs.Andreas instructions.

Here is the contact Person address below:

Chief Of Administration,Bank of America

Contact Person : Mrs.Andrea Smith
Corporate Head Office
100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28255 ,North Carolina

Email : [email protected]

Clientele: +1(915) 229 3990

Please always update me with your dealings with the Bank Of America

Major General Jean Teteh (Assistant Director )
18 Blvd Mobutu Sese Seko
B P 4536 Lomé Togo