GARIKI-ABUJA
NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
LEICESTER CURRENCY
CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT
TELEGRAM: FBNFOREX.
26/5/2020.

Attention Beneficiary Are You Dead Or Alive

I know this letter will come to you as a surprise one, but i want you to read this with maturity.This day, one Mrs. Cynthia Edward, came to my office to let us know that you are Dead, and before your death, you instructed her to come for the claim of your funds in the tune of US$15.5 Million that was long abandoned in your name with Central Bank of Nigeria.So here comes the big question.

(:i) Did you authorize Mrs. Cynthia Edward to come for your claim? (ii) Are you truly Dead Or Alive If (NO) you are hereby advice as a matter of urgency to reconfirm the details of this message within 24hours, hence your funds shall be wired into her account without any more delay.

Lastly, you are advice to reconfirm the details of this message and get back immediately with these information's below..

1.Full name:.........................
2.Direct telephone number:....................
3.Address:....................
4.Your personal identification to enable us confirm you are not dead.
5\. Your....... ID card

This information's above must be provided for reconfirmation to Enable us make the payment to you, hence, your funds will be remit/wire into her account as already provide to this management. We wait for your urgent response today. You need to act very fast, because if this bank wait for your urgent reply within three working days and did not received any message from you, you will be consider dead, and your funds will be transfer to Mrs. Cynthia Edward.

Here is an account provide by Mrs. Cynthia Edward to this bank, are you also the one who ask her to provide this bank account to us?

Washington Mutual Bank
2075 S. Victoria Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
800 788-7000
Acct. name: Mrs. Cynthia Edward.
Type: Checking
ABA # 322271627
Acct # 1951204345
Amount: US$ 15.5 Million.

Furthermore, this bank discovered that you have been dealing with some bad eggs officials whom SCAMMED some money from you without doing the right thing, Be advice to STOP further communication with them, your funds is now approved for payment, follow the right procedure now. This message demand urgent attention, the bank is waiting to hear from you,.

Regards,
AYULI JEMIDE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
GARIKI-ABUJA
NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
LEICESTER CURRENCY
CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT
TELEGRAM: FBNFOREX.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement