Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#409982 by FishyMails Fri May 08, 2020 4:41 pm
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 08:59:25 +0000
Subject: Re: Very Important !!

UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS
PAYMENTS.REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654.
AMOUNT 408,000USD

Good Day,

I am Ms Doris Agolo for UN scam victims compensation committee. We have something very important for you that will help you. I have sent you an e-mail few days ago but have not received your reply.
I will send you more information when i get a response from you.

Regards
Mrs Doris Agolo
For:UN SVCC 2020

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#410022 by FishyMails Sat May 09, 2020 7:01 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-05-09 10:41:09 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Re: Very Important !!

Hello ,

Congratulations...

This is just for reference purpose. You are one of the beneficiary of the scam victims compensation fund in-conjunction with United Nation. This is a good and lasting solution from the Remittance Department in conjunction with the United Nation and the Federal High Court in Lome-Togo. Because of the Covid-19 Pandemic Situation, They have made a provision for you to claim your scam victims compensation Fund without much stress.

Certificate of Order has been introduce to solve all these problem of Custom, Anti-terrorist Certificate and other minor hindrances from getting your Fund Sum of Four hundred and eight thousand United States Dollars. We advice you to forward to us your full name,home/office address and telephone number.

However,Your fund will be transfer into your nominated account via our correspondent bank as soon as we have you bank details.

You are advice to reply to the attorney assigned to make sure your Compensation fund gets to your account on this e-mail : [email protected] (Ralph Blaise) Note, he will never ask you for money.

I will send you more information and procedures when i get a positive response from you.

Regards
Mrs Doris Agolo
For:UNITED NATIONS 2020
SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.