Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#423356 by FishyMails Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:15 pm
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 18:24:21 +0100
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM RESCUE MISSION

Good day, this email might come to you as a surprise but it’s a huge blessing and the best without you spending any of your own Funds. No time to waste in this Moment because the arrangement has been made perfectly and a fresh simple MOU will be sent to you as soon as you respond back.
Finally you are not giving any upfront payment on this investment loan transaction transfer. More details will be given to you including my personal information.
Best Regards
Philip Nelson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425141 by FishyMails Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:35 pm
Tel: +44745239403 +19492297721
Date: 2021-04-27 2:12:34 PM +01:00
Subject: GOOD NEWS From Philip Nelson

Working with you is nice and I really want you to understand this investment fund, it will be released to you to invest and it depends on how much you can take care of to invest for business.
we have from ten million to three hundred million in all our affiliate offices but in our head office in dubai, we have up to one billion dollars. Everything depends on you, please respond fast to me and indicate your interest by adding me on whatsapp so, we can talk and the MOU will be sent to you, if you don't have whatsapp download and add me or you can send me your number to add you +447452394032. or my US number +1 949 229 7721

Best Regards,

Phillip Nelson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.