Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#420676 by Derek Trotter Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:09 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs. Jeana Cofer" <[email protected]>
Date: 28 Nov 2020, 15:56
Subject: ABOUT YOUR MONEY RELEASE BONUS

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Jeana Cofer I am a US citizen, 42 years, I reside here in Winnsboro, Texas My residential Address is as follows, 412 Gibson St, Winnsboro, TX 75494 2412, USA, I am thinking of relocating since I am now a rich woman I am one of those scam victim that took part in the Compensation Award in West Africa many years ago and they refuse to pay me, I have paid over $65,000 to fraudster while in the United States just to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel to West Africa with all my compensation document and I was directed to contact Attorney Donald Williams who is a member of Compensation Award Committee Program, I contacted him and he explained every details to me He said whoever is contacting me through email without proof is fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation Money of $5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Moreover Attorney Donald Williams showed me the full informations and list of those that are yet to receive their payment (Money) and I saw your Name and E-mail address as one of the beneficiary, this is the reason why I decided to Email you to stop dealing with those fraudster, they are not with your money they are only extorting money from you with tricks I will advise you to contact Attorney Donald Williams now for assistance. You have to contact him directly through his private E-mail address which is below.

Contact person: Attorney Donald Williams
Email address: [email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with scammers that are contacting you and telling you that your Money is with them, it is all a lie they are only taking advantage of you and they will keep on steal from you until you have nothing to show.

The only money I paid after I met Attorney Donald Williams was just $350 USD which is for the paperwork only, please take note of that, once again stop contacting those people online or through E-mail, I will advise you to contact Attorney Donald Williams so that he will help you to transfer your Awarded money into your bank account, instead of dealing with those fraudster all they do is to ask for more and more money to complete your transaction which is all lies and trick use by Fraudsters.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Jeana Cofer

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement