Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244223 by mariko Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 am
Hello Dear.

Am so sorry about such situation as i was not aware of this before we left the island because i would have definitely make the payment but am sure you know what happen and how we went back to the sea.

I hope you will accept my apology and am happy the amount they are requesting is not so much because it would have been a big problem . Anyway please just see what you can help me do to settle the issue so that you can receive the box before weekend and once you receive the box i will tell you how much you will have to take out from the box before you put the rest in the bank for me.

You already have the unlocked code so that will not be a problem as i will inform you on how much you will need to take out just to show some kind of appreciation for your good help.

Thanks so much
Advertisement

#244355 by mariko Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 am
Konnichiwa and how are you today? Sorry for not being able to respond to your message on time, and it was due to network problem we are having here on the sea because there was huge sea wave last night until this morning follow by a heavy rain fall.

I understand that you are very upset, and am indeed really very sorry as i also believe that you understand the situation right now was not my intention right from time and you know what happen and how we rush back to the sea.
If i was aware of this payment, definitely i would have settled it before we left and i never knew we were going to be ask to go back to the sea the very night.

Please find a place in your heart to forgive me and i promise you that am definitely going to make it up to you and make you smile at the end of this.

I hope yo still have the copy of my passport and the airway bill with you because they will ask you for it when they arrived in Japan for the delivery.

Thanks and God bless you
#244493 by mariko Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 am

Attn:

Be inform tat we are still waiting to received your payment for the local
stamp duty and charges.

Please do make the payment and keep us inform or we shall proceed and
cancel the shipment.

Regards,
Mr. Henry Micheal

TEL: +601- 126127082

#244494 by mariko Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:33 am
Hello Dear

How are you today and what is the situation of things right now.

Have you received the box now? please keep me inform.
#314522 by mariko Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am
Morris Clayton, LINE IDs: mor1983, morr1983

Photo is same as Jim Peterson, and the scam plot also the same. He claims as at Yokosuka Base in Japan, and encounter pirates while sailing near Malaysia.

He uses LINE instead of emails.