Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241490 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Greetings to you,

Its my pleasure to let you know that i receive your email, and i as well want to let you know that yes i having with me here an envelope in your name that was left by the young lady,
Actually the young lady ordered to send you the Bank Draft to your destination but due to that i don't have your Residence or Office address i was unable to Ship the Draft, So at this Juncture i will like you to kindly forward me your Residence address for me to ship the Bank Draft through a Shipping courier service company DHL, I Will be looking forward to Receive your postal address soonest.

Have a nice day,
Dave Ekang
+221768555191

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241885 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 pm
Greeting To you my Beloved Brother,

I want to inform you that I went to DHL courier services after receiving your information's to check on the price to send the Bank draft to you.
They said that it will cost the Sum of (310)us dollars ,
So i need you to send this money to me through western union transfer system immediately you read this mail for me to use it to post the draft to you,
And when you send the money (310)dollars, try to notify me,

Name....... Daniel Peter
Address ............villa 256 Ndioum baye city Kopiko
City............Dakar
Country........Senegal
God Bless You,
Mr.Dave Ekang
+221768555191

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242284 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:11 am
Greetings to you,

Once again it is my pleasure to write to you in regards to your mail, and i here by wish to let you know that the reason why i requested that you should send the money through Western Union is due to the fact that it is the fastest means of sending and receiving money,
And regarding my account details your requested, i want to let you know that at the moment my account which i have is only for my family use because my wife has access to it and for that reason,
So, i will want you to try as much as possible to and send the money for the Dhl fee through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram any one close to you.
And below are the information's which you are to use for the deposit.

Name....... Daniel Peter
Address ............villa 256 Ndioum baye city Kopiko
City............Dakar
Country........Senegal

Note that i will be looking forward to hear from you once you send the money and don't forget to send me the transfer details.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Dave Ekang,
+221768555191