Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205871 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 am
Oh ok, I guess they just have to wait till nextweek...thank you for understanding, how are you my princess??

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205874 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:55 am
It's ok my love...Monday will be perfect, how are you doing? Hope work is not taking the best of you??

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205882 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:33 am
That's very good my love...wish I was there with you, to give you a very lovely and intense massage.. Kiss you and tell you how much I love you

#205949 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 pm
I'm ok my love..i just miss you and can't wait to be with you

#205991 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:42 am
Me too sweedy, I can't wait. How are you hunnie

#206113 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:59 pm
So sorry dear how are you?

#206185 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 pm
I did not reply you on time..I had duty calls, how are you my love and how's work?? Were you able to visit the bank today??

#206377 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:20 pm
My love how are you

#206458 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:13 am
Hello dear

#206570 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:14 pm
What is the reference of your payment? Cause the transfer should have been reflecting in the uk by now but still negative. Get back to me when you see this.
Dave

#206645 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 am
XXX are you ok? I'm worried contact me please
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

#206755 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm
But this transfer has not reflected, it's one week to be precise and my daughter is still stranded ..you are her mother now so you should be worried. Please get back to me when you see this . Cause I am getting so uncomfortable with our daughter suffering far away.

#206787 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:39 am
Why did you decide to stop messaging me baby? I miss you so much...please try to contact me when you see this

#206897 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 am
I'll wait for your reply...how are you anyway? Get back to me as soon as you can sweetheart ..

#207112 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 am
What do you mean, no money has gotten to our daughter...and you talking about my manners , I feel very bad to hear that