Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204745 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 am
Yes baby I have leave in the summer.. By July I have leave. What country shall we spend the summer in my sweetheart... I will take care of all the expenses., reply me as soon as you see this my love.
Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204864 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:06 am
Baby go back and read the message I sent you...I told you we have a mission in Iraq...we on a kidnap case...baby I was thinking, can we be together in the summer? Tell me what you think my love.
Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204866 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:10 am
Yes baby, I have my leave in July... So I can actually come over to be with you

#204888 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 am
Okay sweetheart....so will you love me to come to your country?? Will you love it if I come with my daughter? How are you my love??

#204986 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 pm
Yes all you have to do baby is write I and my daughter an invitation letter inviting us over... I really want you to help me do something urgently for me baby. Reply me when you see this.
Dave

#205142 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:28 pm
Hello my love. You can send me the invitation letter to my mail...your signature is needed on the letter.. Let me know when you ready to write me the letter so I can send you I and my daughters full details ....please baby I really need you to help me out. My daughter is in the UK now for the summer, I'm sure I told you about that...she sent me a very disturbing mail yesterday, my little girl is out of money so are her relatives too...was wondering if you could send our little girl some money in the UK..promise when I get out of here I'll make it up to you. Still being very hopeful we'll be together this summer. Please write back to me when you see this.
Darling Dave..

#205216 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am
Hello my love, she traveled to the UK with her little cousins..and she says she's out of cash and not done most of her shopping... I really don't like when my baby askes for money, I feel so uncomfortable when that happens..she requested for £1,700 (pounds). I would really love it if you can assist me on my absence. They all reside in Coventry in the UK, promise to send all expenses back to you when I am out of here. And by the way our little girl was so excited when she heard we would all be meeting in July for the summer... Let me know when you ready to send the money so I can send you the receivers information.please reply me when you see this. I love you baby
Dave

#205226 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:18 pm
Thanks for being so understanding and loving... These is the receivers details.
Account name: Orike Fortune
Acct Number:13245262
Sort Code:30-92-33
Address: 7 Hawkins Close, Rugby CV226TH
Bank: Llyods Bank
BIC Code: LOYDGB21033
IBAN Number: GB49 LOYD 30923313245262

Let me know when the transfer is made so I can inform our daughter.... Reply me when you see this

#205307 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:42 pm
To another victim

sweetie, I missed your message all through yesterday... Hope you are doing very fine and great?

Missed you so so much

#205460 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:34 pm
Ok my love...how are you doing?

#205489 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 pm
Account name: Orike Fortune
Acct Number:13245262
Sort Code:30-92-33
Address: 7 Hawkins Close, Rugby CV226TH
Bank: Llyods Bank
BIC Code: LOYDGB21033
IBAN Number: GB49 LOYD 30923313245262

These are the details to the receiver....he is a distant family friend... Let me know when you make the payment darling.
Dave

#205714 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:55 am
Ok dear, let me know when you make the transfer my love

#205719 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:07 am
Ok baby... How are you?

#205749 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:43 am
I'm very fine baby..what time is it UN your country now?

#205844 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:34 am
Baby there was no transfer made, please are you sure you did it? Our little girl is in discomfort. Reply me as you see this honey.