Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203199 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 am
yes dear, a lot of grand children...baby your reply comes late, i waited for your reply the whole of yesterday. hope all is well? i think about you a lot. please reply me when you see this.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203215 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 8:39 am
Hello my beautiful angel, i am perfectly ok my dear, i was worried about you, you did not reply any of my letters yesterday. hope everything is okay with you and the family? please reply me when you see this.
Darling Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203356 by scooby101 Wed May 28, 2014 10:38 am
dave miller edmonston: hello sweetheart i'm very good by the grace of God, how are you and our son? hope everything is okay with you'll? i really miss you very much sincerely, i feel very sad that you not always here to talk to me when i'm lonely. i wish you'll be here for me more often. i think about you a lot my love. please get to me when you see this..
dave miller edmonston: i am very alright
dave miller edmonston: how are you too my dear
dave miller edmonston: are you that busy?
dave miller edmonston: you never online
dave miller edmonston: i'll love to talk more and know you more
dave miller edmonston: don't you wanna know me too dear?
dave miller edmonston: ok
dave miller edmonston: i would really love to be close to you and your son
dave miller edmonston: please try to always keep in touch with me
dave miller edmonston: okay well
dave miller edmonston: over here every body have loved ones
dave miller edmonston: that they talk to, it gives us hope to continue this
dave miller edmonston: please i really need it
dave miller edmonston: i will be glad if you do that
dave miller edmonston: so how is your day going?
dave miller edmonston: have you had something to eat?
dave miller edmonston: it is just a normal day
dave miller edmonston: relaxing in my quaters
dave miller edmonston: my daughter leaves for the UK this weekend
dave miller edmonston: for her summer vacation
dave miller edmonston: hope i can tell you about my family?
dave miller edmonston: i love to share ideas with people
dave miller edmonston: London my dear
dave miller edmonston: she goes with her cousins
dave miller edmonston: a little kids too
dave miller edmonston: when is your kid coming back from school?
dave miller edmonston: where will you be this summer?
dave miller edmonston: you have been there before?
dave miller edmonston: wow that is very cool, i have never been there before
dave miller edmonston: my work never allows me
dave miller edmonston: glad my daughter can
dave miller edmonston: with your kid?
dave miller edmonston: what did you go to do in London
dave miller edmonston: wow you must be a very luxurious woman then
dave miller edmonston: okay
dave miller edmonston: what are your plans for the summer?
dave miller edmonston: i look for a woman i can meet in the summer
dave miller edmonston: very lovely
dave miller edmonston: can we be together?
dave miller edmonston: why you don't like the idea?
dave miller edmonston: i will be on a 3weeks break in summer
dave miller edmonston: then will go back to work in texas
dave miller edmonston: i can come over with my daughter too
dave miller edmonston: then we make it an official family uniting
dave miller edmonston: if we agree to meet, i can make it with my daughter
dave miller edmonston: then we make it an official family uniting
dave miller edmonston: if we agree to meet, i can make it with my daughter
dave miller edmonston: when do you plan on leaving my dear?
dave miller edmonston: so i know how to plan myself
dave miller edmonston: perfect!!!!!
dave miller edmonston: my daughter comes back from the UK ending of June
dave miller edmonston: so you love the idea my darling?
dave miller edmonston: yes my love me too
dave miller edmonston: i really have feelings for you dear
dave miller edmonston: this feeling is so strong
dave miller edmonston: i think about you always
dave miller edmonston: the thought of you brings smile to my face
dave miller edmonston: i really care about you
dave miller edmonston: and i will do anything to make you happy
dave miller edmonston: it is a promise
dave miller edmonston: i am not a temporary kind of man
dave miller edmonston: i want to spend my life with you
dave miller edmonston: don't thank me baby, it is my obligation
dave miller edmonston: i'll love to be yours forever
dave miller edmonston: i know this is sudden but i mean it baby
dave miller edmonston: i am very happy too my dear
dave miller edmonston: i feel so safe with you
dave miller edmonston: i don't feel this way with any woman
dave miller edmonston: all i ask for is your love, attention, care, understanding and support
dave miller edmonston: and i promise to be a great man in your life
dave miller edmonston: i will never let you down my angel
dave miller edmonston: you mean the world to me
dave miller edmonston: glad to hear that baby
dave miller edmonston: you make me feel alive
dave miller edmonston: yes baby
dave miller edmonston: it is very nice
dave miller edmonston: i feel the same way too
dave miller edmonston: cannot wait to see you in july
dave miller edmonston: i feel so happy to hear that
dave miller edmonston: i will never hurt you too
dave miller edmonston: my whole trust is on you
dave miller edmonston: i love you honey
dave miller edmonston: you think you love me?
dave miller edmonston: i love you more darling
dave miller edmonston: this will be the best summer ever i promise you
dave miller edmonston: we'll have lot's of memorable experiences
dave miller edmonston: my daughter will be glad to hear this baby
dave miller edmonston: i have not told her yet about you
dave miller edmonston: you think i should tell her about you?
dave miller edmonston: that is lovely dear
dave miller edmonston: very lovely
dave miller edmonston: what should i tell her dear
dave miller edmonston: maybe she has a mother now?
dave miller edmonston: very good dear
dave miller edmonston: thanks for accepting i and my angel
dave miller edmonston: will always love you for this honey
dave miller edmonston: we will live very happy
dave miller edmonston: we'll have a house in XXXXXXX and in the states
dave miller edmonston: so we could be a family
dave miller edmonston: everything will be fine ok?
dave miller edmonston: let's just hope and trust in God
dave miller edmonston: baby duty calls now
dave miller edmonston: my attention is needed
dave miller edmonston: please take care of yourself honey
dave miller edmonston: you are in my heart
#203510 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 6:21 am
ok sweetheart, so how are you my love? i was working long hours yesterday too...sorry i didn't reply early. how is the family? today i will love to talk much with you. thinking about a lot and i love that feeling. it makes me feel alive. please reply when you see this my love.

#203530 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 am
yes i know sweetheart. i would really prefer to talk more often with you get to know you more too. and i'm sure you'll want to know me too. i think about you a lot, you seem to be always on my mind. please reply me when you see this my love.

#203551 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 10:49 am
wow baby, you really having fun my love..i am on break now so i am relaxing and having lunch. you love swimming baby?

#203652 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:37 pm
do not say that my dear, i never fail to send a message to you everyday...your mail is to be checked daily for news and all, so do not sound like i'm a jobless man.how are you my dear? hope the family is ok too. please get back to me when you see this. love you

#203673 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 am
yes i do, i am a very good swimmer. baby there is something i need you to help me do

#203788 by scooby101 Sat May 31, 2014 3:43 am
hello baby i have something to tell you, and i also need a favor from you. please let me know when you see this, i am very ok what about you ? i think about you like a kid hahaha
#203796 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:14 am
hello baby i really need a favor from you, please reply me when you see this. very urgent.

#203824 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:31 am
We have been working on a kidnap case of a former minister of interim in Afghanistan.His child and daughter have been kidnapped and we have been searching for them for 3months now.On our
first mission on searching for them it was a set up and 4 of the troops died and others had severe injuries.It really made me feel bad and i had terrible nightmares because i lost a good friend of mine on that mission.I have been feeling very bad since but it is much better now.
A news just came in about the where about of the Talibans and the victims and i will be leaving on the mission tomorrow.I feel awful that i will be gone for a few days without hearing from each other.I will miss you honey and that feeling is driving me nuts but i want you to always know that i am there for you and will always be. please the favour i needed from you was, i need your prayers baby. please put me in your prayers.cause i don't want to lose you for any reason i love you. please reply me when you see this.

Dave.

#204040 by scooby101 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:43 am
We have been working on a kidnap case of a former minister of interim in Afghanistan.His child and daughter have been kidnapped and we have been searching for them for 3months now.On our first mission on searching for them it was a set up and 4 of the troops died and others had severe injuries.It really made me feel bad and i had terrible nightmares because i lost a good friend of mine on that mission.I have been feeling very bad since but it is much better now. A news just came in about the where about of the Talibans and the victims and i will be leaving on the mission tomorrow.I feel awful that i will be gone for a few days without hearing from each other.I will miss you honey and that feeling is driving me nuts but i want you to always know that i am there for you and will always be. please the favour i needed from you was, i need your prayers baby. please put me in your prayers.cause i don't want to lose you for any reason i love you. please reply me when you see this.

Dave.
#204582 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:16 am
I did not disappear, I told you I was going to be off for sometime. I am just using a friends device to message you, I really miss you a lot my queen.. please reply me when you see this.
Dave

#204620 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 pm
Its okay my love, will it be possible for us to be together this summer?? Please reply and tell me what you think.

#204733 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 am
Oh no baby, will be here for sometime....how are you and the family? I feel so lonely over here. Wish I could speak and talk to you everyday.. Just always have it in your heart that I will never stop loving you. My life is tied around you my queen. I cherish and adore you.. Reply me when you see this love.
Dave