Information on romance scams and scammers.
#173922 by malu53 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:20 pm
booted on christiandate.com

no script, no pic

Dear Angel,
Your email got to my inbox.Thank you very much for your brief letters.I am Mr.Alexander Leo from Liverpool,England.I am a contractor,dealing on copper wire distribution and manufacturing.I have a house in Barbados where my son live with his wife and two children .However I lost my wife 9years ago,that make me so lonely sometimes.I am living alone here in my house in Liverpool.I have animal farm as well ,where I rear different kinds of animals.
If you really want ,we can get acquinanted by adding me on your Skype id or yahoo messenger respectively,I will await you there for more chat so we can get to know more of ourselves.Here is my skype alenxander_leo10
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Alexander Leo

Received: from [41.138.172.10] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013

Image Image

Image Image

photos stolen from a Turkish hotel owner, Sava? Gezerkaya from Fethiye area, Aegean region of Turkey

add. fake profile on FB
https://www.facebook.com/frank.li.9465
Frank Li
About
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Advertisement

#174957 by malu53 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:37 am
Dear Love,
I am in pain for not hearing from you.My darling please communicate with me.I love you so much and I will not l;et go your love with me.I traveled to Barbados for a business transaction and i was thinking you and I would have been a good pair in that trip.Love I really missed you and I want to be more acquainted to you my darling love.
Alexander

Received: from [41.138.171.48]
#176694 by malu53 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:30 am
Dear Friend,

Being a good friend,nevertheless you are not ready to be my wife,because of some little differences well known to you,I want to let you known that our friendship still remain intact and I build my trust on you.

I will not be able to be in xxx, my financier in xxx want to send me a check in xxx and I want the check to be cashed by you over there in xxx and later on I will tell you what to do and how to send it.Mind you I entitle 10% of the total sum to you for your services rendered on my behalf.Please kindly send the following to me for my financier to issue the check to you asap.

Your full name:
Your Home address:
Your city:
Your telephone numbers.

Thank you very much my darling.I hope to you from you soonest.
Mr Alexander Leo

Received: from [41.71.190.53]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013