Information on romance scams and scammers.
#135709 by ratt84 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 am
Linda Ambrosch, [email protected]

lindaambrosch
linda looking for mr right
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags
exotic
glamor
gorgeous
lovely
selective
sexy
simple

About Me
Am Linda, I just got online and perused your profile. Am very intrigued and hoping to know you more dearly. I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about me: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, and honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. When people are sometimes asked to describe me, the term "spark plug" is often used. I know how to speak my mind and get what I want, but I do so with a smile. I've been known to assess first impressions quickly (both personally and professionally) and generally do not waiver from my initial conclusion. I'm considered a very generous person in all aspects of my life especially in friendship, family and love. I've been told that I'm smart, beautiful and sensitive, although I also tend to be a bit modest too. Truly this is me.

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#246616 by rococo Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:13 pm
netlog.com/neemajobe
neemajobe
female - 28 years, Cape Vincent, United States
Name: neema jobe
Date of birth15/07/1986

Hello Dear, I am neema how are you?
after going through your profile.
i will like to tell you something
serious and important if you can
send me message now
([email protected])
Thanks and remain bless.
Best Regard,neema

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 28#p417208
#246618 by rococo Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:17 pm
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7298665522
Neema J
Movies: romantic
TV: cnn
Books: bible
Sports: football
Interests: kind and respect
About Me: i am cool and lovely
Hello Dear, I am neema how are you? after going through your profile. i will like to tell you something serious and important if you can send me message now ([email protected]) Thanks and remain bless.
Best Regard, neema*
#247556 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:12 am
Tel. No.: +221781311473

WHERE DID YOU GET MY EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME YOU CAN CALL ME WITH THIS REV FATHER NUMBER (+221-781-311-473)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#248750 by rococo Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:21 pm
http://www.mydailyflog.com/gifty2015/calendar/20150426
gifty2015
aunty gifty
35 year old, woman from Ghana

My name is Gifty living in Ghana single no kids .I am looking for a loyal life-long companion, to share my hopes and dreams with. I am serious about finding my beloved man and I do not play any games here. I want to find a gentle, cheerful, caring, kind, reliable man who is energetic and who has a positive view to life. .
my id is [email protected] Gmail id [email protected]
:wink: pic:- http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... 409077.jpg