Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20033 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm
MORGAN SMITH

Liar and romance scammer

User name used myfaithfullgod

Claims 44 or 46 or 48 or 50 years old, dob 3rd August 1965, bisexual, single, divorced or never married, with dependent "son", "petroleum refining consultant" or "construction engineer" living in Austin, Travis County, Texas, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.246.125 = Nigeria

Messages;

I’m Morgan Smith like you already know, 50 years old live in TX Austin, I’m single with my son he is10yrs old i have never been married I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home. I’m a Contractor working as a petroleum refining consultant for a large multinational corporation. I travel to Europe,Australia-New Zealand, and Asia on work-related assignments. I am a God fearing man...

Hello

1st I have read a little bit about you and I like whatI here.
2nd I ve seen some of your pictures and I like what I see..

But I want to know if you have a good heart. I have seen and dated females that were extremely beautiful on the outside but shallow on the inside. Some people tend to like others because of who they are, what they have, what kind of car or place they have, how much money they got or how they look strictly on the outside. People like that never find true unconditional love. I am looking to find that 1 special person to share my life with. I am not perfect but I am caring, kind hearted, honest, loyal, trustworthy, romantic and very understanding. I am a helpless romantic and I believe in true love and happiness and Im looking for someone who likes to hold hands and walk in the park, have a candle light dinner, cuddle and watch movies on a Friday night and watch the sunrise on the beach. If your are that type of person, hit me back and let me know more about you(And this is my yahoo im if u want to chat with me [email protected])
Last edited by The Enchantress on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20034 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm
Mails;

Hello....

How are u doing babe i am glad this morning when i sure ur message u sent to me some time ago but i think u are not interested in me but am cool to here from u ...I'm Morgan Smith like you already know, 46 years old live in TX Austin, I'm single with my son he is10yrs,i am divorces dad I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home. I'm a Contractor working as a petroleum refining consultant for a large multinational corporation. I travel to Europe,Australia-New Zealand, and Asia on work-related assignments. I am a God fearing man, with good morals and values am honest I do not cheat or play games, I can't stand seeing some one been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a woman I'm a simple man with a big heart you will find that i am very caring, understanding, patient,loving and kind. I am full of passion and romance, and have an endless amount of love to offer the right woman i'm searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face.

She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. My commitment to this woman will be till the end of time when i find her asking her hand in marriage is all i ever hope for, I must tell you that I am also old fashioned in my beliefs and would defend and protect this woman at any cost for any reason..

I believe that a woman should be able to look up to her man for protection, for well being, and for strength. I intend on fulfilling these roles without failure, I will be this one special woman's knight in shinning armor. This special woman will know that I am deeply in love with her, for I am the type of man that showers her in my love, Whether it be flowers, gifts of candy or jewelry, or just a simple "I love you" and a kiss, she will always know she is loved and appreciated. I hope to have caught your attention with this letter, and would like to discover who you really are, and how much love you have inside of your heart after been heart broken, For you could be the woman i am searching for.

The only person that truly knows that answer is God himself. I am willing to take the chance and see, if you are willing to get along. Someone once told me "It is better to have lived life and regret what we have done, than to never have lived and regret doing nothing." I believe this to be true. If you decide that you are interested in discovering the real me and seeing if I'm the man you are searching for, please write back to me. I will patiently be awaiting your letter.
I am looking forward to your response soon

I will like to here from u and i will send u my pics now...

Morgan...

Hello How are u doing this is my picture and i want to know more about u and i will like to tell u that i am still looking for the right woman in my life but i think i will get one day if u are interested in this pics ples send back i will like tio chat and talk to u if u want to meet me...

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.