Information on romance scams and scammers.
#125284 by ratt84 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 am
qp
Maxwell Miller
54 / Male
Herat, Herat, Afghanistan
Joined 09/08/12

no pic

Hello my dearest woman,
Hello you looks cute your profile picture just attract me to know you more, i am single and i am new in this site, i was married but i lost my wife about 6 years ago, I have no child anywhere, I was born an orphan, I have no relative anywhere, I have been in the military forover 27 years now and hope to retire this year in end of march or April when I return abck to USA after my last mission, I am 54 year sold, so i wish to have a good relationship with a woman, whom is good,caring and has a good understanding.i will like to know you that is why i send you this email, please send me a message and tell me little about you. I am a USA military officer working as a Major General in the army in Herat, Afghanistan with NATO forces.
I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long after I saw your picture and profile.I would rather not fear to say that I am deeply falling in love with you and would like to you to get back to me for more verbal discussions.
I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts would be for you to respond to my message without effort, unconsciously, as of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, mostloving heart I have ever known as it is already written and shows allover your face, and my love, my reverence, my admiration for you, you have increased in one moment as I should havethought only a lifetime of intimate, loving association could have increased them.
You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes in your profile picture;and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such aperfect love are beyond all expression, except in some great poem which I cannot write.
For security reasons as a military officer with USA ARMY, I cannot share my pictures here on this site for security reasons, give me YOUR EMAIL
ADDRESS............. and I will forward you my pictures, my email address is [email protected]
Have a nice and take care of your self, PLEASE REPLY
Remain Bless.
Regards
Miller Maxwell

Miller???, Miller Family???
Advertisement

#125648 by ratt84 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 pm
sent the same message this time in Russian :lol:
I'll add parts for the fun of it

??? ??????? ???????.

??????????, ???????? ???? ? Skype ? ????? ??? ??? ????? Skype, ??? ????? ?????: maxmiller7

? ???????? ?????? (??????? 8 ???? 1958), ? ????? ??????????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????, ??????? ?????? ? ???????????, ??????????? ?????????????? ?????? ?????????? ???????????? (ISAF) ?? 3 ???? 2008 ???? ?? ??????????? ????.

? ???? ???, ????? ?? ????????? ?? ???.
? ?????????,
???????? ??????

Received: from [41.139.112.143]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Lagos, Nigeria

new Miller pics

#125796 by Spook Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 am
Soulmate sharing! :=)

Received: from [41.139.119.173]

My dearest woman.

I am Maxwell Miller (born July 8th 1958), I am a United States Army four-star general who is serving in Afghanistan as Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) from June 3, 2008 till date.

I am the Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) from October 6, 2008 to till now, Prior to Afghanistan, I was Commanding General, U.S. Army, Europe and Seventh U.S. Army from December 14, 2005 to May 2, 2008. Before promotion to four-star rank, I served as Commanding General, Third U.S. Army and Coalition Forces Land Component Command (CFLCC) from 2002 to 2004, where I commanded all allied ground forces during the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and as Deputy Commanding General, U.S. Army Forces Command, the Army's largest major command, from 2004 to 2005.

On May 11, 2009, Defense Secretary Robert Gates asked for my resignation from ISAF and USFOR-A. Gates said new leadership was needed as the administration of President Barack Obama launched a new strategy in the seven-year-old Afghanistan war.I was replaced by two generals, General Stanley A. McChrystal (Commander) and Lieutenant General David Rodriguez (Deputy Commander), ISAF and USFOR-A.

I graduated from the College of William & Mary with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 1972. I was commissioned from the Reserve Officers' Training Corps and entered active duty as an Armor officer. He holds a Master of Public Administration degree from Shippensburg University and an honorary doctorate in public service from William & Mary University USA.

I have a wife who died in December 2006, I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions that rose like a storm in my heart the whole night after I saw your picture and questionnaire.

I'd rather not afraid to say that I am deeply in love with you and would like you to come back to me for more verbal discussions.

I only know that in the first place, in all my thoughts would be for you to respond to my messages, without effort, unconsciously, as, of course - of all that I never thought of your mind and heart.

I need nobody to tell me that you have the greatest soul, a noble nature, sweet and most loving heart I have ever known, as is already written, and shows his face, and my love, my respect and admiration you, you grew up in one moment, as I had thought only of intimate life, a loving union could increase them. You are more amazing and beautiful in my eyes, in your profile picture, and my pride and joy and gratitude that you have to love me with such perfect love are beyond all expression, except for some large poem, which I can not write.

Forgive me if I was too direct in my approach to you, I was actually directed on quepasa.com by my friend Eddie and since I lost my dear wife, I felt that there would be more love for me in this life. My friend Eddie, he met the love of his life here online, and by December they will marry as soon as we have here and back home.

Currently I am serving in the Army of the United States-led NATO operations in Kabul, Afghanistan here, I'm Major General U.S. Marine. I' m God-fearing, loving and caring woman knowing full well that I will come back on once I've done here.

I want to know your full name ............................
Your country of origin ................
your phone numbers ............
Your age .....
Your profession and position .......................

I should be grateful we get to know each other more. I am a liberal establishment, with very good intent, creativity and innovation.

We can do it if we try, I do not speak Russian or German or Spanish or french, English only, but will translate to communicate with you, and if you can not speak in English, I shall be very glad and happy to teach more than you my love.

I'll be glad when you come back to me.
Sincerely,
Maxwell Miller

usual Miller pics!
#221597 by Grunt Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:28 pm
with the first image of this post
viewtopic.php?p=125650#p125650

profile on zorpia
Miller
44, New York City, Washington, United States
Last seen 16 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 30‑70, in Hong Kong.

Hello, please pardon me for dropping you this note! You are charming and gorgeous which i can't help but notice you. I would like to know you better if you don't mind.

my ID is [email protected]. I will really want us to communicate more.

yahoo avatar