Information on romance scams and scammers.
#442536 by maluu53 Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:42 pm
maameesi
Online Now
Gender Woman
I am looking for: Man (49-99)
Zip Code: 71229Age: 38
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Body: Above Average
Ethnicity Asian
Education: Some College
Job: Healthcare
Has Kids: No

I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for... yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk. All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful..

Image Image

hello ,how are you doing ..i hope you are doing really good by the grace ..dear am new here looking for long term relationship and i hope you are also looking for the same so can you give me your whatsapp or you skype id or telegram so that we can chat there more and share pictures together or this is my email egrace3035@gmail
Advertisement