Information on romance scams and scammers.
#442344 by maluu53 Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:59 pm
Hello my dear mate, good day and great mood. I seek a decent man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very lonely. I thought send you a letter maybe we can become friends and more, I can send you photo, give information more about you. I live in the center of Eastern Europe and Near Asia-Georgia. My name Lali. I am thirty-five years old. I was born May twenty eight. According to the horoscope I am - gemini. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about our communication.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

Originating IP: 200.142.101.154
Originating ISP: Mundivox Ltda
City: Rio De Janeiro
Country of Origin: Brazil
2nd IP: 143.90.14.4
Provider: TN
City: Tolyo
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024

add. pics and profiles can be found here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688583#p688583
Advertisement

#442412 by maluu53 Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:41 am
Hi great day and great mood. I seek a good man to establish a very strong relationship. I are alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone. I thought send you a letter maybe we can get closer, I can send you picture, tell more about you. I locate in the Georgia. I Lali. I am 35 years old. I was born May twenty eight. According to the horoscope I am - gemini. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about our communication.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

Attach me your photos and I will send my photos too. Positive day! Best wishes, Lali.

Originating IP: 103.220.204.186
Originating ISP: Ks Network Limited
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
2nd IP:60.36.166.76
City: Shinagawa-ku