Information on romance scams and scammers.
#442228 by Vigilante surfer Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:27 pm
Hey there my new mate! How are you? I hope you are OK and you will be glad to answer me! I am enourmously glad that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Kristina. Probably you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I come from a big beautiful land Russia. I am 43 years old. I’m searching for a guy for devoted friendship and probably for committed relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to see your letter. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to know more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful mood.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I am waiting! Kristina!

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement

#442267 by maluu53 Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:45 pm
busily scamming since December 20, 2023
abusing the pics of Elena Viktorovna Saprykina
sent these pics
Image Image

Originating IP: 177.38.185.50
Originating ISP: Global Network Telecomunicações Do Brasil Ltda.
City: Contagem
Country of Origin: Brazil
2nd IP: 143.90.14.10
Provider: Tn
City: Tokyo
Country, Japan
more pics here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1703104916/1