Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441872 by maluu53 Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:41 am
Greetings! Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman? My name is Magdana I think, that I to you like on a photo. I search the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for stable relations and marriage further. My purpose - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter.
If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]
I will wait your letter with big impatience. Bye, Magdana.
Image <<< Наташа Попова from Koзьмодемьянск (Natasha Popova from Kozmodemyansk)
Advertisement

#441879 by maluu53 Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:16 pm
Originating IP: 103.220.204.186
Originating ISP: Ks Network Limited
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
2nd IP 143.90.14.5,
Provider: Tn
from Mipe Ladyf <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023
#441932 by maluu53 Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:36 am
My mister Ripe. I hope everything is messy
Righ now I'm searching for loose guy;-) I am special girl living in Georgia,
E-mail to [email protected] )
I can send You my picture attached!
good luck!
IP: 202.137.235.136
Country India
Region Maharashtra
City Mumbai
2nd IP: 103.188.174.2
Country Indonesia
Region Jawa Tengah
City Kalimantan
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023

find add. pics of this scammer here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=17000708
#441963 by maluu53 Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:56 pm
Hello! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and class the girl? My name is Magdana I think, that you from me in delight. I in searches the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. My main objective - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter.
If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected].
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. All kind, Magdana!
Originating IP: 190.105.213.16
Originating ISP: Pogliotti & Pogliotti Construcciones S.a.
City: Villa Maria
Country of Origin: Argentina
2nd IP: 143.90.14.4
Provider: TN
Citzy: Tokyo
#441966 by maluu53 Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:35 pm
inviting! May we open cha
my Mister inimitable,
Righ now Im waiting for honourable buddy, Im rreproachable girlfiend;-)
Email to me [email protected] .
I am going to reply to You my picture attached! Thank's
Originating IP: 119.235.50.38
Originating ISP: Vainavi Industies Ltd, Internet Service Provider, India
City: Tenali
Country of Origin: India
2nd IP: 202.137.235.132
City: Thane
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023
#441967 by maluu53 Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:42 pm
Good Evening! my Oneandonly.
My Name is Magdana.
Can you talk with me?
May you are able to small talk:)
I am a solitary serious female and trying to find serious guy. I'm going to send to You my photo attach;) Response to me [email protected]
Thank you
Originating IP: 191.7.102.34
Originating ISP: Grv Telecom
City: Esplanada
Country of Origin: Brazil
2nd IP: 162.214.89.202
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023
#441968 by maluu53 Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:45 pm
Good Day.
Angelic)
I hope you can talk!
I'm a single auspicious girl and look up auspicious buddy:) I can send to You my photo;)
Write me at [email protected]
Have a nice time Magdana:)
Originating IP: 92.53.96.118
Originating ISP: Timeweb Ltd.
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023
#442148 by maluu53 Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:42 pm
Good evening dear friend. good day and great mood. I seek a handsome man to establish a very reliable relationship. I are alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone. I thought send you a letter maybe we can become friends and more, I can send you photo, give information about me. I live in the Georgia. I Magdana. I am 35 years old. I was born May 28 twenty eight. According to the horoscope I am - gemini. If you have nothing against an acquaintance then I am very happy about our acquaintance and communication. Attach me your photos and I will attach my images too.
If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
Good day! Best wishes, Magdana,

Originating IP: 115.84.92.211
Originating ISP: Lao Telecom Communication, Ltc
City: Sainyabuli
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic
2nd IP:
City: not available
3rd IP: 210.152.12.114
Provider: Tn
City: not available
Date: Sun, Dec 10, 2023
#442150 by maluu53 Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:13 pm
Hello Dear,
According to the horoscope I am - gemini. If you share my desire to meet then I am very happy about communication with you. Attach me your photos and I will send my photos too.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
oPositive day! Best regards, Magdana, Hello my dear mate. Wonderful day and great mood. I want a friendly man to establish a very strong relationship. I are alone and I am very lonely. I decided write you maybe we can become friends and more, I can send you picture, give information more about you. I live in the Georgia. My name Magdana. I am 35 years old. I was born May 28

Originating IP: 103.76.14.243
Originating ISP: Pt Mora Telematika Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
2nd IP: 61.44.128.35
City: Takahata
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023
#442484 by maluu53 Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:24 am
scammer also uses these addresses

Magdana <[email protected]>
Lali <[email protected]>
Lali <[email protected]>
Lali <[email protected]>

Salut. Wonderful day and good mood. I want a handsome man to establish a very reliable relationship. I live alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone. I thought write you maybe we can become friends and more, I can attach you picture, give information about me. I live in the Georgia. I Lali. I am 35 years old. My birthday May 28. My zodiac sign - gemini. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about communication with you.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: [email protected]
Attach me your photos and I will send my images too. Wonderful day! All the best, Lali.

Originating IP: 58.246.253.218
Originating ISP: China Unicom Shanghai Network
City: Shanghai
Country of Origin: China
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024
#443338 by maluu53 Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:52 pm
Good Day Darling great day and great mood. I want a decent man to establish a very reliable relationship. I live alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone. I thought send you a letter maybe we can get closer, I can send you picture, give information more about you. Send me your photos and I will send my photos too.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

Positive day! All the best, Dali,
Originating IP: 103.87.207.161
Originating ISP: Netflix Durga Webtech Pvt Ltd
City: Dehradun
Country of Origin: India
2nd IP: 143.90.14.10
City: Tokyo
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024

Image Image
#443339 by maluu53 Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:57 pm
Salut dear friend! Wonderful day and great mood. I seek a handsome man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very lonely. I thought write you maybe we can become friends and more, I can attach you picture, tell more about you. Send me your images and I will send my images too.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
Positive day! All the best, Dali.
uses images of previous post

Originating IP: 105.214.3.120
Originating ISP: Ticsa-asn
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa
2nd IP: 143.90.14.5
City: Tokyo
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024
#443340 by maluu53 Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:03 pm
hai:) Mister vivid! at this moment I am look up super man.
I am lonely yummy Chick! It's email for response is Dali-TSERTSVADZE@outlookcom ) I'm going to reply to You my photos)
thank's

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024