Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441851 by Vigilante surfer Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:07 pm
Howdy!
I request you to read the mail up to the end as I could not make up my mind for a long time to write a message to you. It's not my style to write letters to menfolks first.
My first name's Viola. I'm thirty-five years old. I live in Kazakhstan. I am an honest and sincere woman. I am looking for trustful relationships only, based on emotional attachment and ability or truth. Age difference isn't a serious problem.
I have two university degrees and I am a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I worked in some different foreign countries some times and I visited different countries.
I work a lot and it is time to find a soulmate with whom I can build a committed connection. If you are looking for a believable and open girl, perhaps we can build a relationship. In the mail I sent to u, I attached a photo of me.
I expect that you will enjoy my photo and will write back me soon.
In your letter, I 'll be glad to look at your photos and to receive some information about u. I will answer immediately after I receive your mail.
It is very important to note that I do not play any games and will not send any naked pictures of myself. If you have a wish to receive nude photos or ask for money, please do not respond to this message.
But if 're a solo man who is ready for a serious connection, I will be glad to receive your mail.
Please tell me more about yourself and your country. It would be very interesting to get information about it.
I request u to write a response as soon as possible, VIOLETTA.

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement