Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441799 by RayRayRe Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:51 pm
Oil rig romance scammer with US gang lead and Nigerian gang
Usa Oil reg engineer who I met on the dating app. He encountered several financial problems while being in alaska oil reg and faked alot of governmental documents and used those emails to make up his story:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Fitst capital bank account number: 450849232057
Account holder's name: Robert Seidenstucker
[email protected]
Snd several usa phones but through WhatsApp or telegram. I tried calling later but obviously no longer used for calls +14152513328 +1 415-406-2889 +1 510-281-2278 I can share if you ask for. I discovered later that they are Nigerian gang and not himself contacting victims, they just used his image, who are led by this person. I contacted him on his own social media later since I searched for him and he sent them after me in my country after he mistakenly revealed them while chatting with him on facebook. He denied it was him and told they are africans and later contacted me on instagram claiming sending my money back but i have to meet someone privetely.

Later I discovered he was reported on a scam fighting website
This Nigerian number contacted me by mistake that's why I connected things together. +234 916 379 4418 I know that I might not get money back but at least protect others.
Thanks
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed links to ITP social media
Advertisement