Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441584 by maluu53 Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:29 pm
Anna Waylon
Online Now
I am looking for: Man
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Other
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

I am a caring, friendly, loyal, spontaneous, optimistic, fun to be with, kind and emotional woman. Life is too short to be sad so I always remain positive no matter what the situation is. I am always around to help if someone needs me. I am also an empathetic person. I am very strong against any stress and I'm quite responsible and demanding of myself. I get in contact with people who have the same values in life and with whom I feel a "soul match". As a woman, I believe I am very giving, tender, and supportive. I am like a panther, charismatic, captivating, and independent, and have my charms.
I believe that the most beautiful moments are best enjoyed in the company of someone special, so I am in search of a partner who will ignite me and my world. I long for a connection so deep that we can lose ourselves in each other. I dream of laughing out loud, philosophizing for hours, exploring every corner of this planet together, and having our calm and warm nest. I'm not just looking for romance; I'm looking for the love of my life, someone as fascinating as me, who loves unconditionally and is willing to grow by my side. If you too wish to create a happy family, join me, and let's discover together the true meaning of love.
Advertisement