Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441557 by Vigilante surfer Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:40 pm
Hey hey my awesome mate I am Olesea. I am from Ukraine. I am already thirty-five years old. I have a good job and a constant income. I speak several languages, not exclusively English. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. If you have doubts about my selfless goal or you think that I will affirm something to you or come up with excuses! Better don't reply to this message! Of course, like any woman I dream about a family. My true goal is to get to know a man, possibly online. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer grown woman. Also, I consider myself a amazing and discreet girl. I know how to cook and always keep clean. If you are interested for such a woman, then let's communicate. My main goal is to find an optimistic, reliable man who has haveaspirations in life. Someone who won’t complain about the past in life. Someone who wants grow and not stand still. If your goal is just get a laugh or lewd behavior, just ignore this message. It won't have any sense.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I will be happy make friends with a worthy man, I'm waiting for photo and personal information about you,

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement