Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441492 by maluu53 Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:01 pm
Hey hey my great friend. I am Olesea. I am from Ukraine. My age 35 years old. I have a good job and a stable salary. I speak several languages, not exclusively English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust regarding my sincerity or you believe that I will affirm something to you or come up with excuses! Better don't reply to this letter! Undoubtedly, like any woman I want to start a family. My main goal is to get to know a man, possibly online. For me, age is actually doesn't matter. After all, I myself am no longer not at all a girl. Also, I consider myself a wonderful and discreet woman. I know how to cook and don’t like a mess in the house. If you are interested for such a woman, then let's get to know each other. My true goal is meet an not boring, ambitious man who has haveaspirations in life. Someone who won’t cause pity because of something in the past. Someone who strives to move forward and develop. If your goal is just get a laugh or lust, just delete this letter. It won't have any sense.
If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: [email protected]
I will be happy get to know each other better with a serious man, I'm waiting for your photos and story about you,
Originating IP: 103.216.51.30
Originating ISP: Today Communication Co.,ltd
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023

image stolen from Russian dentist Anastasiya Vinichenko / Анастасия Виниченко Анастасия from Moscow
Advertisement

#441493 by maluu53 Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:55 pm
Salutation! my name Olesea. I was born and live in Ukraine. I am already 35 years old. I have a wonderful job and a stable salary. I can communicate in several languages, not exclusively English. ATTENTION. If you have distrust about my sincerity or you think that I will affirm something to you or justify myself! Better delete this message! Undoubtedly, like any girl I wish to have a husband and children. My main goal is to get to know a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually not a problem. After all, I myself am no longer not young. Also, I consider myself a charming and intelligent girl. I know how to cook and keep order. If you are need for such a girl, then let's communicate. My real goal is meet an positive, stable man who hasgoals in life. Someone who won’t complain about the past in life. Someone who strives to move forward and achieve more. If your goal is just entertainment or lust, just ignore this message. It won't have any sense.
If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]
I will be glad get to know each other better with a interesting man, I'm waiting for your photos and story about you.
Originating IP: 41.215.75.30
Originating ISP: Accesskenya Group Ltd Is An Isp Serving
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Kenya
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023

#442487 by maluu53 Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:36 am
Hello my dear, I'm called a Olesea. First of all, I'm a laid-back 35 year old unattached female living in Ukraine.On my good job, a steady income. If you think I’m not honest, or you think I’m gonna prove to you that I’m honest. You better not answer that letter! Of course, like any girl, I dream of a family. My goal is to meet my man. Maybe even on the internet. Age doesn’t matter to me! I’m not young anymore either. I also consider myself a beautiful and well-behaved girl. Also, I always cook well and keep everything clean! If you want a nice girl like me, let’s try to start a relationship. I want to meet an interesting, confident person who also has goals in life. One who wants to grow and develop. If you’re just having fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t have any sequel. I will be glad to meet a very interesting person!
IP 2a01:111:f400:5254::2
Redmond, Washington, United States
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024

uses pic of starting post