Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438762 by maluu53 Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:31 pm
Hi my new buddy. How are you? How is the weather in your land? I am messaging you looking for a decent and serious gentelman.As for me, this is not the premiere effort to find someone on the Net. The go was sour, as men were trying to get sexual intercourse, nu photos, or even finances. I only need a profound relationship, so I didn't have a desire to text back. Even worse I met a espoused male who had an intention to have lovely lover. It is cruel that men hiding it from their wives have a desire to do this..(( You can call me Lyudmila. I live in Kazakhstan. I'm afore 37y.o, I realize that it is too much, my years arerunning. In case there is some free time, I enjoy going to the gym.I would be pleased if you texte me and tell me a little about your character, your city and your land. I I want to meet a male in another country because I don't want to live in the country I am living now. With this letter I attach you my photo. There is a hope in my heart that you would like this photogragh))) If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected] Looking forward to your email back. Yours, Lyudmila.
Originating IP: 182.22.124.171
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023

Image Image
Advertisement