Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438761 by maluu53 Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:04 am
Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman? My name Aida. I think, that to you my photo. I in searches someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with big impatience. Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected] Bye,Aida
Originating IP: 182.22.124.53
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023

Image Image <<< Ukrainian model Natalia Krasiuk
Advertisement

#440326 by maluu53 Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:35 pm
Good day gentleman Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and class the woman? My name Anastassia. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. My purpose - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself later. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.
Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: [email protected]
Good pastime,Anastassia,
pics already posted

Originating IP: 202.137.155.116
Originating ISP: Lao Telecom Communication, Ltc
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic
2nd IP: 60.36.166.77
City: Shinagawa-ku
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023
#440638 by maluu53 Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:32 am
Hello my awesome mate Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl? My name is Botagoz. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. My purpose - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

With the best regards,Botagoz.

Originating ISP: Daffodil Online Ltd.
City: Kushtia
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
2nd IP: 211.5.189.69
City: Funabashi
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023
#441139 by maluu53 Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:51 am
Hey there my new pen-friend. Wonderful day and great mood. I want a handsome man to establish a very reliable relationship. I are alone and I am very lonely. I decided write you maybe we can get to know each other better, I can send you picture, give information about me. I locate in the Kazakhstan. My name Akniyet. I am 35 y.old. My birthday May twenty eight. My zodiac sign gemini. If you have nothing against an acquaintance then I am very happy about our acquaintance and communication. Attach me your photos and I will attach my images too.
Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: [email protected]
Good day! Best wishes, Akniyet!
Originating IP: 176.102.134.129
Originating ISP: Libli S.r.o.
City: Unicov
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
second IP: 143.90.14.5
City: Tokyo
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023

Image Image Image