Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438520 by maluu53 Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:38 pm
ood evening!How is your life???? I am a single woman!! I am looking for a serious relationship!!!
In a partner for me important reliability, self-evident sincerity!!!! Family is the most important thing in life for me. Also important to me in a relationship is mutual understanding, care!
I want to write you a few words his life....I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol, in my spare time I like fitness, read literature....I love to visit different countries, cook new dishes..I love to spend time alone with myself!!!I don't like noisy party.Probably so many people consider me boring!!!!
You are probably asking how I found you??I got your email address through a marriage office. Mask you interested in where did they get your address??I don't know how a dating site got your address!!!
I am registration on the site and I filled out a questionnaire, what criteria in a man I am interested in to the agency chosen perfect partner for me!!!!Dating agency provided your contact....But there is a problem that my subscription is for free, so I have almost no information about you..I don't have your photo, I don't know in which country you live, in your city and what the most important one, how old are you! Therefore, if you want to continue further communication, give me more information about yourself....Really looking forward to your email and photo....Your new friend!! Yulichka
Originating IP: 74.208.5.8
Originating ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 7:19:43 +0300

Advertisement