Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438513 by maluu53 Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:29 pm
My name Vladlena, I search the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting.
I'm interesting, kind and optimistical girl. I wish to meet an adequate man for stable relations and marriage further, to meet the beloved of all my life. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting... With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. Please reply to my personal mailbox:
Vladlena.[email protected]
Advertisement

#438514 by maluu53 Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:30 pm
Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman? My name Vladlena I think, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriage further. My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later. Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected] I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. Kiss, Vladlena
pics stolen from Russian model Julia Eroshik

Originating IP: 183.79.108.10
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023
#438515 by maluu53 Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:38 pm
more pics and email addresses here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s27207