Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438356 by maluu53 Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:39 pm
Good morning friend! How are you? I am messaging you to chat up and it may happen that we will come to a result. I pinned your email long time ago and I didn't dare to write you, because it is not common for a feminine to drop a line first in my country. You can call me MOLDIR. This is a Kazakh female name. Now I'm thirty six years old, but the age gap is not a problem to me. It is only a number. I stay in KAZAKHSTAN. It definitely is a eye-filling and sovereign commonweath that follows an independent policy. I am not married so I don't have children and I want to find a man in another commonwealth. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. I am looking for real, fair and lasting relationship. If you support what I texted, please text me back. I dare tell you right away that I'm not here for sex games, naked photos and I don't support cheating. I'm a believable and plain-spoken lady therefore it doesn't interest me. I'm only interested in honarable relationships. I am sharing my pic, I really hope you'll find it enjoyable. Make sure to get me acquianted with info about your personality, your country and your town. My hope is that u enjoyed my personality therefore I will receive your reply back as soon as.Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email:[email protected] Your Mol-dir.
Originating IP: 182.22.124.171
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023

Image Image Image
Advertisement

#438357 by maluu53 Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:58 pm
I am Mol-dir, this is a popular female name in my country. I'm thirty six years old. I am living in KAZAKHSTAN.
It's a well-graced and sovereign commonweath that follows independent politic way. I have never been married and I have no children and I have a desire to find a gentleman in another country. I am not in habit of drinking or smoking either. My pursue is real, profound and long-dated relationship. The only thing that interest me is honarable relationships. Inform me about your personality, your state and your city.
Please reply: [email protected]

add. email addressess in use
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
#438394 by maluu53 Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:51 am
Hello Darling. Is everything good? The reason I am texting you is to get acquainted and may it be that we will see a interesting result. I found your e-mail long time ago and I didn't dare to write you, the reason is that it is not accepted for a woman to drop a line first in my country. My first name is MOLDIR. This is a popular female name in my country. At this time I'm 36 years old, though the age gap doesn't make a real problem for me. It's only a number. I am staying in KAZAKHSTAN. It definitely is a harmonious and sovereign country that conducts independent politic way. I have never been married and I have no babies and I want to find a male in another land. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. I am looking for actualtrue-life, fair and long-time relationship. In case you share my views, please text me back. I dare tell you from the beggining that I am not interested in sex games, naked photos and I don't deal with flop. I'm a truthful and plain-spoken woman and it's not in my interest. The only thing that interest me is strong relationships. I am attaching my photo, I really hope you'll find it attractive. Make sure to inform me about your charatacter, your country and your city. Hopefully that u enjoyed my personality so I will see you response back as soon as.If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: [email protected] Yours Mol-dir.
Originating IP: 183.79.108.42
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023

pic sent is
already in starting post