Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438354 by maluu53 Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm
Good morning my dear manI don't know know where to start my letter e-mail because I use this type of dating communication for the first time. but I heard a lot many about contact through the Internet. and therefore I will forgive disregard forgiveness if I wind up your connection is not correct. my name is Anastacia. my name is very widespread in our country. I I consider it modern this type variety dating acquaintance to find a new friend and friendships connection. I am want person with whom I will be cozy. and also with whom you can conduct continue connection on various topics. and also to create produce new warm friendly sincere relationship acquaintance. and also find your love. I believe that in some way our views and searches coincide. if you answer my letter message we can put the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]if I interested you then I hope that my letter message will not remain unanswered.

Originating IP: 182.22.124.12
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023

find more images here
django-hurtig.com/jagdzentrum/jagd_vorgang_mainstream_id.php?id2=24636
Advertisement