Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438324 by maluu53 Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:31 pm
Salutation my friend. I am was lucky enough to write to u, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed u. Actually, I am tired of being alone and decided to try out Net dating website! I want that this action will be a new page in my future. So,I am will talk a little bit about myself! I expect, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my character in the mail earlier. I'm can describe my person as the merry, strong, frank sincere woman. I am a truthful person though at the same time I am a confident, person. I have usually like candidness straightforward and frankness. I rely on you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next e-mail, I want to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: [email protected]Yours sincerely, Anastasiia
Originating IP: 183.79.55.152
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023

Advertisement