Information on romance scams and scammers.
#437870 by maluu53 Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:17 pm
Hi there my new pen-friend How are you doing? The reason I am texting you is to make acquaintance and it can be we will come to a interesting result. I found your email address this many a day and I didn't send a letter to you, because it is not common for a feminine to text first in my country. My name is AKMARAL. This is a Kazakh name. Actually I'm thirty six y.o, however age difference doesn't make any sense to me. It is only a number. I live in Kazakhstan. It's a harmonious and sovereign land that has independent politic way. I am not married and I don't have babies and I am looking for a male in another nation. I am not in habit of drinking or smoking either. I am looking for true, serious and long-term relationship. In case you support what I texted, please you are welcome to message me back. I will tell you in the very start that I'm not here for sex games, naked pictures and I am not interested in cheating. I am an honest and plain-speaking woman therefore I am not interested in it. I can be interested only in strong relationships. I am attaching my pic, I have a spark of hope that u'll enjoy it. Expecting you to get me acquianted with info about your charatacter, your nation and your place.
If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]
I have a spark of hope that you found interesting the person I am and I will get your letter back back in short. Yours faithfully AKMARAL
Originating IP: 183.79.108.8
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023

Advertisement

#437871 by maluu53 Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:27 pm
Name: Akmaral, 36, not married, no kids
Address: KAZAKHSTAN
Email: [email protected]
Greetings: I desire to find a man in another land. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. All I need is genuine, profound and long-dated relationship. I'm a believable and sincere girl. I'd like you to write to me about your charatacter, your state and your city. Interested?
uses pic of starting post