Information on romance scams and scammers.
#434723 by novoj21041 Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:04 am
from facebook dating, the story goes like this. user with beautiful picture, "she" requested to chat at telegram @Cindy6888
phone number +85246579233

i noticed her phone number is from HK, i told her in the chat, im only looking for someone that can chat and meet in person. told her im based in malaysia & shes oversea.

later she said will be coming to kuala lumpur next month, i asked what she will be doing coming here? she said want to open a beauty salon, she claimed that she already had a beauty salon in hk for 3 years

the next day, we carry on some conversation again, later she said will be coming to kuala lumpur next month. i asked again whats the purpose of coming here? this time she said going to attend a bitcoin investment seminar. i asked whats the name of seminar, and address. she said "How to use the cryptocurrency market to make 50x profit"

i asked the venue and address of seminar, she said address cannot reveal, it is private. LOL
for venue she only said "Citibank Kuala Lumpur" :laugh-s:

she keep telling me was busy and need to check cryptocurrency order, so i tried many times to video call "her", she never answer and saying will get back to me when shes free.
Advertisement