Information on romance scams and scammers.
#427905 by maluu53 Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:49 pm
llee1960
51, Man, Single
Black Diamond, Canada

I am very open minded about people and I see life as the exploration of possibilities and giving pleasure. Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am very softly spoken, very polite; very well mannered, bad words don’t appear in my vocabulary. My humors personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence. Being very respectful and caring and not afraid to hug, cuddle and show my affection/emotions in public and in private I will describe myself as a very generous man with a good sense of humor, very active and down to earth, in good shape physically, emotionally and financially stable. I believe that the height, size, distance, language and age of a woman does not matter in a relationship but what really matters is the love that she commits and what her heart holds. Don't you agree with me? Well, if you're still reading this, there's a good chance we can get along well. Welcome to my world! Just remember to send me a message so that I become aware of it.

What I am doing with my life
Intelligence and security

Hello dear...we can chat on hangout when you are free my handle is{ [email protected]} Invite me...
Advertisement