Information on romance scams and scammers.
#426980 by tryclips Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:07 pm
Lyudmila <[email protected]>
Fri 6/11/2021

Hi. I'm glad you decided to write to me, and do not mind a chat. My name is Lyudmila. I live in the city of Nur-Sultan, is the capital of my country. My country called Kazakhstan. My city has a population of approximately 800000 inhabitants. My city is situated on both banks of the river Ishim. The city is located on the steppe plains. I am 30 years old, my date of birth April 12, 1991. Zodiacal sign Aries I. However, many people say that I look younger. I do not know if it's true. Here you are, looking at my photos, what do you think about this? If interested, I can say that with the growth of 177 cm weigh 53 kilograms, with such indicators can be a model, but such a prospect, to be honest, I do not like. Just in Kazakhstan this business enjoys a very good reputation not. Besides, I have a great job - I am a teacher in an elementary school. I love aerobics, engaged since childhood, love move cheered by the catchy music. I enjoy it! Brag - not my rules, but I will note that the dances let you monitor my figure. Of ourse, it's hard work, and often it happens that the clothes are wet from sweat, yet spend occupation, but what fun it is. It is not difficult to guess that such a busy schedule, the work of the teacher and aerobic exercise requires time. So I have no bad habits, I do not smoke or do drugs, I just do not need it. Sometimes it happens that during the holidays in the company of friends, I allow myself a little light cocktails, and then more for the girls. Never been married, no children. Perhaps then tell you more, why it happened. I'm all about himself but about yourself! Please tell us all that apply: tell us about the city where you live, than fond. I am pleased to send you my pictures! I hope that you will like them. And I look forward to your writing and your photos! I really want to look at them! I look forward to your letter! Your new girlfriend Lyudmila!

PS. Please send your photos.

Fri 6/18/2021

Hello *********! Thanks for your letter. I'm so glad you wrote a letter! I hopefully opened the mail to see your message. It was nice to find your letter. I think we should learn a lot about each other. I think you will agree with this. It was nice when you wrote about yourself. I was interested to know a little about you. So, I will tell you about myself a little more. English I began to learn even before school, about a year before I went to school. In kindergarten, we were taught us simple words, such as the table, a chair, a dog, a cat and many other ordinary words. At the university, I approached the English language more thoroughly. I graduated from Eurasian National University named after L.N Gumileva in my city of Nur-Sultan. I chose the Pedagogical Faculty, because I was attracted to work with children. From school, I thought that the work of the teacher is noble
and responsible work, which I want to do. And then, I love children. I can speak English fluently. But sometimes I can make mistakes. I have difficulties to write correctly. Sometimes I can look into the dictionary if I can not find a suitable word. I have an excitement about my accent. Probably for you my focus will be funny. =). Could
you say how will you relate to my accent? You will not scare it? It would be interesting to know what you think about it. I, as you already understood from our correspondence, adore sports. This allows you to be healthy and maintain your body in shape. But this is important for every woman - many are sitting on diet, wear themselves
to lose a couple of kilograms. I am easier with this, I do fitness and go to the pool twice a week. Therefore, I can say without false modesty that I have a beautiful body that I do not hesitate, unlike many girls with complexes (there are also such, I hope they did not come across). I love a photo shoot, and if you want, I can send you
some of the most successful in my opinion photos. Immediately I want to warn you that my photos will be at the level of professional. After the university, my best friend, her name is Nastya, bought a good cameras, and wanted to become a photographer. Therefore, we made a lot of photos of the session with her, and we have not shown these photos to anyone, and they were kept on the Nastya computer. My hard disk on the computer recently broke, and I lost all my photos, so I had to take photos from Nastya. I think they will like them. Unfortunately, Nastya was never able to become a photographer, because of great competitions, so she had to sell the camera in the future. And now she has a family, both children, and she works as an insurance agent. I am glad that you sent your photo. I liked to see the photo. It would be nice if you sent more your photos. Tell me, please, how do you feel about sport, do anything? I spend my free time in the main house, reading books. I love novels and adventures. I watch the series, very like "Interns", this is a cheerful film about the lives of physicians,
which have just received a diploma and an internship in the hospital. From music I love to listen to Madonna, under her beautiful songs very migrating to dance! I am pleased to go to a movie or a cafe with girlfriends, I love communication. Although, of course, at the same time at work, they will exhaust that there is no strength to go anywhere. And how do you spend your leisure? Probably with guys in the bar? I think you are interested in my character. It is difficult to evaluate yourself, but friends say that I am a very quiet person. In people, I appreciate and honesty, and it is unpleasant to me if I suddenly find out that I lied to me. And what qualities do you like in
people? What is important to you in a woman first? For me, the main thing is that the person was kind. Such as I could take care of others. Do you like cats? Or dogs? Well, now I fell asleep you. I write you a letter from my friend Nastya. She has access to the Internet, and I will write you from it. I want our acquaintance to continue. Perhaps sometimes I can't get to answer you quickly. But I will try to write you often. OK? Now I will finish the letter. I am glad that we continue to communicate, I'm waiting for your letters! Your passionate girlfriend Lyudmila!!!

Fri 6/23/2021

Hello ********! I am so glad to see that you wrote to me! It was very nice to see a letter from you. I think we will have a long acquaintance. I have a feeling that I am drawn to your letters. Do you have the same feeling? I loved seeing you in the photo. Thanks for your photos. I thought a lot about you, and decided that, perhaps, you can be trusted. Today I want to tell you a little about my family. My father - his name is Stanislav, he was a military man. Now my father is retired, he has been in the military all his life. My mom's name is Dameli, she is now retired and does household chores. She has worked all her life on a farm because she loves animals. I love and respect my parents very much. As a child, I, like all children, attended school. I really liked school, as I could learn something new. I finished 11th grade with honors, receiving a gold medal for academic excellence. I live with my parents and I have my own room. Sometimes I want to find a man and start a personal life. It’s good to live with your parents, but you want more freedom. I always have my own opinion, and I achieved everything myself. Now I look back at that period and understand that in addition to difficulties and hardships, life taught me a lot - to be independent, to achieve everything in life itself. I had no one to count on! Therefore, I studied well, which gave me the chance to go to university myself. I was educated as a teacher, so I now work by profession. I spent a lot of effort to learn English, but I still need to improve it. Now I have an interesting job and I fully support myself. In the West, for some reason, there is a misconception that all girls tend to marry a foreigner because of money. As if money is the most important thing in life. I wonder what you think about this? You know, now I really miss an understanding person who could listen to me, understand how I feel. I had relationships with guys, but unfortunately most of my fans only wanted sex. They saw in me only an attractive figure, and no one wanted to know what was in my soul. As soon as I trusted someone and hoped, they cheated on me and broke my heart. That is why I decided to communicate via the Internet. Perhaps in the course of the correspondence it will be possible to better understand the person. I am very glad that you have appeared in my life. I am interested in communicating with you, I eagerly climb into my mailbox to read your messages. Please tell me, did you have relationships with girls? For what purpose do you make acquaintances on the Internet with me? Would you like to just be friends or are you looking for your soul mate? I am tired of being lonely and looking for a serious relationship, I dream of a good family with a kind loving husband, a reliable life companion. Perhaps I want too much? But I still believe in love. I want you to trust me and I believe that we should be sincere with each other. I am waiting for answers to my questions. This concludes my letter. Really looking forward to your
answer. Lyudmila.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement