Information on romance scams and scammers.
#425779 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:15 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: A Special Gift & Blind Date For You ......
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 09:29:26 +0000

Hello handsome,

I'm taken already but are you ready for a special gift?

I am headed out to TX this weekend to join my soul mate, I will be shutting down my account in honor of my partner.

I am online now and was about to shut down my account - as I already got a life partner here on my dating site but my cousin Catherine believes in the same chance meeting, she saw your profile as I was surfing through profiles and viewing pages, she was actually standing behind me watching over my shoulder and I was showing her the ropes and how it works on dating sites. She was awe struck when your profile popped up, I never knew any peace of mind from that very moment, she has been all over me about getting in touch with you.

She said you seem like a man she will like to know better. She lives in the same area as you. she was only here for a job inspection. You don't need to write back here as I will be deactivating my account on this site soonest. This is her direct email: [email protected]

Be a gentleman and reach out to her, I assure you Cathy is a fun and open-minded lovable personality, a true woman of substance seeking a long term relationship.

I'm confident that you will thank me later for this blind date.

All the best.

Brenda

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement