Information on romance scams and scammers.
#421478 by maluu53 Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:33 am
Kelly Rose
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 25 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City London
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Accountant

Personal Description I am a really easy going lady who just likes to have fun. I enjoy just sitting around watching movies our going out for a night on the town. I enjoy being outdoors and I really enjoy going trail riding on motorcycles and fourwheeler. I am a really open minded person and will try almost anything once. I am a very open person so if you want to know anything else just email me and I will tell you.I am looking for a person that wants to have fun in life. I don't want someone who complains about every little thing but I also don't want someone who will never speak there mind. I want someone who I can enjoy being around and who enjoys being around me. Basically, I want someone that will be happy whether we are sitting watching movies in each others arms all night or going out and having a night on the town. I am looking for someone to go on a couple of dates with and see where it goes from there.

Image Image Image Image Image

Kellyrose114atgmail looking for love
hangout avatar

pics stolen from US singer Jessica Ashley
Advertisement

#421479 by maluu53 Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:44 am
christelle pouillon
christelle pouillon Changed her profile cover
gender Female
calendar 1990/04/15
Living in France

Image Image
#421483 by maluu53 Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:19 am
Jessi
33 yo
From Mayo
I will meet:a guy, 36 - 60 years old

Image Image

I want to meet with an honest man with good attitude
#437639 by maluu53 Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:39 pm
9amelajay
Age 26
Country United States
City new city
Marital status Single

I am an attractive, cheerful, self-sufficient woman. In a relationship I am loyal, caring, loving and tender. For me, the phrase "family values" is not an empty phrase - for me it is respect for your partner, trust, responsibility, ability to be near and in joy and in sorrow. It is on this that I want to build my family.

I'm looking for a man whom I can trust and who will respect and love me for being me