Information on romance scams and scammers.
#419908 by WPX Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:51 pm
Reply-To: "Maria." <[email protected]>
Subject: Email me as soon as possible.
Organization: [email protected]

Greetings my new friend. expect you obtain this message and go through it thoroughly!
This is my final effort to find a partner in the web, as all my earlier trys was in vain. Serious relationships – is my sole intent. If you desire only sex and naked pictures, please don’t get in touch with me. I’ll disclose a little about me.My name is Maria. I’m from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often consider miscreation out of my country. I'm now 35y.o,I know that I look a strong relationships with loving and wise man.
That’s why do not want to play games. have no intention to prove everybody wrong because I am a literate and a kindhearted person.do not have any problems with cash because my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief facts about me. If you are interested in my mail letter,
I look forward for your response. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence.
Some of this days I will check my mail and I will probably find your message. waiting for your mail Maria.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement