Information on romance scams and scammers.
#419907 by WPX Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

G'day!
How are you getting on? I got ur email address on the dating website. My action is confined, so I just have your electronic mail. At the moment, during to the virus, majority of the land are provisionally closed to visitors. So I hope that things will be better and will be permitted to journey. Now, there’s a real opportunity to stand closer. The dating website doesn’t include information about you. Where you come from? I am honestly interested in you. I am will tell you a little bit about my person to know me better! I live in the Russian Federation, in the city of Irkutsk. I'm 31 years old. I'm a very positive person and I liked lifetime in all its forms in all its colors and look at this world with a good sense of humor. I hope the great space between us is not a big problem for u. I want you and I can stand acquainted more face to face! I'm sending you my personal images. Send your photo too. I am very interested in our communication. I am looking forward to your rapid reply.
Wish you a nice day!

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement