Information on romance scams and scammers.
#417365 by WPX Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:07 am
X-Nifty-SrcIP: [185.54.179.216]
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: I will write confessions with my love
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="Apple-Mail=_881A0E26-BD86-8206-FED5-0D8D28F9AC14"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My dear friend.
I'm was lucky enough to write to u, please excuse me previously if I am had disturbed u. The thing is that, I am sick of being single and think to try out Net dating web site! I expect that this act will be a new stage in my future lifetime. So,to know me better I'm will write you a little story about myself! I rely on, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and u are wondered and read my e-mail. I don't really know where to start my story. I'm never tried to tell to somebody my character in the e-mail before. I'm can describe my individuality as the positive, active, outspoken girl. I am a kind-hearted woman though at the same time I'm a proud, woman. I have usually like heartiness honesty and forthright. I hope you're interested, that our letters will proceed. In a future letter, I would like to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending u my images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get closer.
Yours, Katya.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement