Information on romance scams and scammers.
#412367 by maluu53 Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 am
Good day! I hope that my letter will be read by you.
What is your country? Unfortunately, go on tour currently almost impossible because of danger coronavirus in the world.
But this is not bad opportunity to communicate in Internet. Therefore, if you have nothing against in my letter and wish to know me closer, I will be delighted receive your reply to my letter.
My age 31 year. I live in a locality Of the Russian Federation Irkutsk. I single. I focused on serious relationship.
In a man for me important stability and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation. Also for me main in a relationship understanding each other and comfort.
I do in my free time I study sports, read literature, listening to music. I love to dance;) Probably you ask how did I find you?
your electronic box gave me a dating agency. Most likely, you ask where did they get your electronic box? I have no idea, where does the dating site have your electronic box.
I registered on the site and filled out the form, what man am I looking for to the agency selected the right man for me.
Agency gave me your electronic box. But I am registered in the demo version, that is, free, so I do not know anything about you. I do not have your photo, I do not know your country, in your city and what the most important, how old are you.
Therefore, if you wish to communicate more, give me more information about yourself. You can to write to me to mine electronic box, if I interested you.
Best regards!
Originating IP: 212.67.69.27
Originating ISP: T-mobile Czech Republic A.s.
City: Prague
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Subject: Together we can do a lot.
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020

Advertisement